Ouch! Got tagged. Any Hood/Front Bumper Ideas?

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
SupraDex
Car: Kids, Golf, Cars

Yeah, some idiot backed out of the parking lot at work today and tagged my dawg right on the nose with his Chevy Suburban!!!:mad:

So, Mr. Insurance Man says we've got about $3,000 to play with. My question is, are there any good Nose/Hood options out there other than the stock G-35 stuff? Also, looks are cool, but I don't want to mess with the .28 aerodynamic number that the factory hood and nose produce, so I'm looking for form to follow function.

Any ideas?

I'll post some pics soon for your displeasure. Thanks.

:confused:

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Call Joe Tesensky.He is the INET parts manager of Scottsdale Infitnti (aka infintipartsusa.com), always hooks us up with good deals.

1-888-216-5328

be sure to ask for him and tell him that you are from NICO for a significant discount.

Fred..:)

khrys771

try impul i think http://www.takakaira.com has some of there stuff

SLVR LUDE

where would be a good place to look for stillen parts cheap. I'm looking into picking up a front lip and may be rear lip as well for my dads G35 coupe as a gift.

Also anyone know what the Offset on the G35 wheels is.

Aries
Car: LT1 240SS

the stillen parts are simply a knock-off of another kit.The quality isn't that great from my experience.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”