Other than Spring 2009 for the US?

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
rev2red
Car: 2007 Honda S2000

Does anyone have any information as to the US delivery of the Cube? My wife is currently leasing a vehicle and it up at the end of January. She really wants the Cube so we have to find her a DD until a Cube can be ordered picked up from the local dealer. The salesperson at the dealership said they are usually the last to know about the delivery.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

It's always been really hard to predict exact delivery dates for new models to arrive at dealerships.

Nissan will never commit to an exact date because there are so many variables that they cannot control.

All we can do is keep in touch with your local dealership and ask them to keep you in the loop. Frequently the GM of the dealership will get a little tidbit on expected delivery times and sometimes they will share those with their sales people.

feloniousmonk

March/April, a guess, but a solid one. Pre-ordering should start pretty soon. Sign up for updates at the official site so you get on the mailing list for news.

phreakanimal

Asked at the local dealership and he said to expect them in 30-60 days. So that would put it arriving around March... according to the sales dude.

D3stro

Anybody had news about the price of the Cube? I've heard price in the nearly same range as the Sentra here in Canada.

MasterKC

Now I'm really confused. The Senta is only C$15,000 where it is US$16,730, even though the US$ is worth 89 Yen, and the C$ is only worth 73 Yen. If the Cube comes in much above Sentra price in the US, it is going to have issues, and I'm hoping against hope that it will be closer to US$15,000. If they bring the Cube to Canada at around C$15,000, that is only about US$12,200.

VersaMG08
Car: '10 Mazda 3 s hatchback
'14 Nissan 370z

My guess on the price range would be roughly between that of the Versa and Sentra. I'm not sure, it could be cheaper than Versa if not the same.

cuber

I was told May.

rev2red

Still no news on when the actual Cube will arrive in dealerships BUT the local auto show did have a brown one available for viewing. I must say it IS larger than I expected (which is a great thing). The show had it locked so we couldn't get inside but we could at least sick our faces up to the window.

If interested, I'll post some pictures, but it wont be much different than the quality shots from the LA Auto Show. However, if you would like to see the brown one, let me know. The rep on site said Nissan is only using two for the auto show circuit, the brown one and the white one.

feloniousmonk

rev2red

Whoo hoo, our dealerships are taking reservations! 7 are on the way! We saw a brown one at the auto show and I must say, it looks pretty cool and I think my wife will really be happy with it!

feloniousmonk

Mile High Versa wrote:My guess on the price range would be roughly between that of the Versa and Sentra. I'm not sure, it could be cheaper than Versa if not the same.
If you don't count the stripped out sub 10k Versa, it starts about the same as the Versa. Fully optioned, it's about the same as a loaded Versa SL.

Return to “Cube Forum”