Ordering Guide and Specs

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
AlexF

Not sure how official this is, but Infiniti of Santa Monica has the options breakdown, color choices and technical specifications. You can also request a lease quote.http://www.leaseinfinitiex35.c...t.htm

mikek

Before you get all warm and fuzzy about this dealers site!!!

I just contacted Infiniti wondering where my copy of this information was. Needless to say it hasn't been released yet!!

I do have to give that dealers tech dept a big hand because that looks damn close to what actually gets released from Infiniti.

Just a quick heads up, don't get too disappointed or happy because of what you read on that site.

Hope this helps

UX149

The Spec Sheet is suspicious in that it lacks a lot of data - cargo, turning radius, etc. But, the colors and packages are indeed out! I bought my wife a G37 this morning and told the dealer that I was eagerly awaiting more info on the EX35. He said that he just got some info on it, and then he showed it to me.

I've never seen a dealers' spec sheet and what my dealer had was not what the original post on the thread shows. It was several pages of info (without any technical specs) that he got at a production planning meeting (in Florida?). But, the interior and exterior colors were the same as the posted spec sheet. Walnut trim is a separate option. The black interior looks solid black - no grey anywhere.

Journey: sunroof, leather seats, power folding second row seats, Homelink, front and rear sonar.

Premium Package: dual zone AC, 6-disk Bose system, heated front seats, rear HVAC outlet, heated mirrors with reverse tilt, BlueTooth phone system, iPod interface, power seats, driver seat memory.

Navigation Package: rearview monitor, touchscreen Nav, 9.3gB Music Box, voice reconition.

Technology Package: Around View Monitor, Lane Departure Prevention, Intelligent Cruise Control.

Luxe Style Package: 18"wheels, adaptive front lights (xenon).

Luxe Elite Package: Luxe Package plus upgraded leather and coat hanger on back of driver's seat.

Aluminum roof rails are a separate option. 100% of original shipments will have the Premium Package and 75% will also have the Luxe Package. Roof rails are a separate option.
Modified by UX149 at 11:40 PM 9/23/2007

AlexF

UX149 wrote:The Spec Sheet is suspicious in that it lacks a lot of data - cargo, turning radius, etc. But, the colors and packages are indeed out! I bought my wife a G37 this morning and told the dealer that I was eagerly awaiting more info on the EX35. He said that he just got some info on it, and then he showed it to me.

I've never seen a dealers' spec sheet and what my dealer had was not what the original post on the thread shows. It was several pages of info (without any technical specs) that he got at a production planning meeting (in Florida?). But, the interior and exterior colors were the same as the posted spec sheet. Walnut trim is a separate option. The black interior looks solid black - no grey anywhere.

Journey: sunroof, leather seats, power folding second row seats, Homelink, front and rear sonar.

Premium Package: dual zone AC, 6-disk Bose system, heated front seats, rear HVAC outlet, heated mirrors with reverse tilt, BlueTooth phone system, iPod interface, power seats, driver seat memory.

Navigation Package: rearview monitor, touchscreen Nav, 9.3gB Music Box, voice reconition.

Technology Package: Around View Monitor, Lane Departure Prevention, Intelligent Cruise Control.

Luxe Style Package: 18"wheels, adaptive front lights (xenon).

Luxe Elite Package: Luxe Package plus upgraded leather and coat hanger on back of driver's seat.

Aluminum roof rails are a separate option. 100% of original shipments will have the Premium Package and 75% will also have the Luxe Package. Roof rails are a separate option.

Modified by UX149 at 11:40 PM 9/23/2007
UX, can you please clarify if the info that you're providing is a memorization of what the salesman showed you at the dealership? Thanks!

UX149

The last five minutes of this video show the same slides as the dealer showed me in print. Enjoy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ibUyK2xkvPM

The slides also look as though they were designed to be added to Infiniti's EX35 site sometime.

AlexF

Thanks to Grubbs Infiniti for providing the following info. Note that the site will host the PDF for 14 days. If anyone can permanently host that would be great.http://1.download-2.files-uplo...5.pdf

UX149

When I click your hyperlink, I get error 404 - Item not found. Is the pdf gone already?
Modified by UX149 at 9:40 PM 9/25/2007

AlexF

UX149 wrote:When I click your hyperlink, I get error 404 - Item not found. Is the pdf gone already?

Modified by UX149 at 9:40 PM 9/25/2007
Sorry about that, looks like they deleted the file...can anyone host it?

AlexF

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”