Old topic but new to me

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Indpmind21
Car: 09 Infiniti M35 S

Hello people!

I had a helluva time trying to register on this site a couple years ago and gave up. This time around something changed and the process was easier.
I’m hoping to get an answer on this as I’ve seen pics and the process for getting this project right.
Just bought a staggered set of Aodhan AFF3 staggered w/20x9F +32 and 20.10.5R +45. Planning on 245/35 and 275/30 tires.
I test fitted a rear, jacking up just that side only. Had the wheel about 8-10” from floor upon installing. It sticks out quite a bit TBH. Then I’m thinking, the body is angled up with jack, so if I lower it down a bit, it might bring it more in line. A tad bit I think it did.
I’m getting coilovers for it, so with that, will that help bring in the top of wheel more flush with fender? How much lower would I need to adjust to get this?
I came across InfinM3506 post w/his Vossens and that’s the look I’m going for. His wheel specs and backspacing are same w/the front offset being the only difference.
I’d like to avoid having to add more suspension components other than the coilovers w/out sacrificing uneven tire wear, etc. Please advise and thank you

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Have you considered
245/40/20 front
275/35/20 rear
The sidewall height is nearly equal between front and rear and all 4 tires will have a bit more protection against blow-outs from potholes, etc.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?ti ... -275-35r20

Indpmind21
Car: 09 Infiniti M35 S

That’s worth consideration, but my main issue is with how much poke just mounting the 10.5 wheel on car has. This is with just the drivers side rear up in the air. A tad bit of rubber outside the fender line is acceptable to me, but not this much. Thanks for the reply btw.

Coilovers are going to be a must because I’m going to be an inch higher now and w/stock 19” it already looks tall. Between Tein Flex Z or Scale Innovative out of Canada.
IMG_2458.jpeg
IMG_2458.jpeg (25.65 KiB) Viewed 250 times

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”