Old location Stragglers

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Everybody!

We still have tons of stragglers on some of the old boards merrily typing away.

They either don't read the posts telling them about here or don't wanna change (I didn't at first either).:o

Either way I think it's important we collect up those poor souls.:DEspecially since a good post can take some time might as well post it were it's gonna hang around.:P

Also some still have the misconception they can't get in here w/o a credit card...:(

If everyone started emailing some of their budies that haven't shown up here yet that would help a bunch.

I already emailed a couple of my Infiniti buddies that haven't made it here yet.:thinker

Fred...:)

Daunttless

Yeah, there aren't nearly as many posts here as there should be, I don't know whats goin on. I wonder where all the "how much is a SR swap" people have gone.

PalmerWMD

Looks like they are starting to come over.

We picked up almost 100 members in the last 48 hours..

PS: Hopefully my constant visits to the old boards, exhorting ppl to come, with "buffy naked" posts, were a help more than a hindrance...:o

Daunttless

I keep telling people. : ) I don't think they're listening.

PalmerWMD

When they try to access those old boards via the direct link to the board, will there be a link to here?

With an explanation, that they don't have to pay via the "join now" and can just use the Vbulletins button?

Spectre
Car: 1995 240sx se

anyone know if the 240sx.org link is going to be adjusted to send people to this BB?

juazam_186
Car: Cars & Computers

As opposed as I am to 'p0rn', it seems that the ONLY way to get guys attention is to use that 'bait' to lure them to this new board.Buffy might work for a while longer, after that, just threaten them with a naked Janet Reno & Hillary Clinton pic. THAT should get people moving here!!!Better yet, if they're too dense to understand plain English, just let them stray into nothingness, so they can post their SR20 Swap questions on some other board!:ylsuper

Return to “General Chat”