Oklahoma

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
horsepower
Car: my 240sx

Just wanted to know if any one was from Oklahoma

MaineExport
Car: Quad racing, import cars and Trucks. Hunting, fishing whatever.

My brother lives in Oklahoma... he is a USAF pilot at Vance AFB in Enod (sp?). He doesn't drive a Nissan anymore though... now he sports a Land Rover Discovery.... if you like guns, beer, fast cars and bad-a$$ trucks he's all over it! I might be out there this fall for a few days.. but from what he says, it SUCKS!

Pennyfreak
Car: Basketball and cars

hey i live in oklahoma but i won't have my 240 for till june but it will be powered by an sr20det so it's worth the wait. where r u located?

horsepower

I live in oklahoma City on south side. how about you

Pennyfreak

i live in the northern part of edmond right below guthrie. do u ever go out to thundervalley?

horsepower

No i dont go there yet i havent done any motor mods yet. Putting intake and cold air extension on when i get a day off. That will be my first mod. then the muffler ,and then save for a motor rebuild and getting a turbo. Then getting supsion done to car. i sure would like a pos. Track rear end for my nissan tho cant find one.

Pennyfreak

i haven't actually been out to thundervalley yet but whenever i don't work late on saturday i will head out there. do u know of 39th street? i think it's in bethany. it's kinda like a local drag where all kinds of modified cars and trucks go out and drag the streets till all hours of the night. i have not been out there in awhile but a friend of mine just got some new wheels so we are going out there this friday night.

Return to “General Chat”