Ok So I Finally Registered. I'm New 93 vert 56K beware

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Schebs240
Car: 93 240 Vert

Hey whats good all.I'm Doug I come from Importfanatix.com I live on Staten Island, NY. About 3 months ago i bought my 2nd 240. My first was a 89 Dark charcoal 240, and Now i just bought my 93 White Vert 75K. So far i have managed to lower it with tein S type springs, optima red top, in the mail is AEM short ram, i ahve tuned the hell out of it and bought a beautifully powerful system. 2 alpine amp's and 2 perfect vq subs. the other day i tryed to install importintelligence.com needle kit, just to find out they shorted half my car and that the company is not interested in helping anyone. I'm a regular to forums club240 and IFX. I hope to get some good info from you guys.I also have a 92 Civic 4dr with 60K

My soon to be future plans are 17X8 rims, Pearl white paint job a new interior and a few other mods, some sway bars soon tc rods and a couple other things maybe soon some tourqe advancement. Piks Below of my cars.

And a shot with my neighbors, from left94 Probe GT V6, My old 240 89 I sold to neighbor, 86 porsche 944 turbo, 04 350z just traded in for a 01 denali suped up, and last my 93 Vert.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Cool man!! Welcome! the 'vert looks really nice, I like it lowered like that.

Nice to have you here. Hope you will participate as often as possible.

There are some awfully smart folks here (Myself NOT included) who may be able to help you with the electrical issue with your needles... So if you post more info maybe we can make some progress on it.

Schebs240
Car: 93 240 Vert

Thanks dude, As soon as i get some sit down time with the PC I will like to add some info to the forums, and also like to see what kind of knowlwdge I can learn from the guys n gals on the boards, thanks for the welcome.Doug

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”