Official Wisconsin Nissan/Infiniti Meet Part 2!!!!! Sun. Aug.17th!!!

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
BORNGEARHEAD

There is going to be a Wisconsin Nissan/Infinit Meet in Oconomowoc Sunday August 17th at Roosevelt Park. The first Meet was a huge success and should be bigger and better this time around. If you didn't make it last time, you missed out. There are no other scheduled events, that I know of, on this date and school will not have started yet. Everybody should be able to make it. Tell everybody you know with a Nissan/Infiniti. It will be another cookout, so bring something to throw on the grill and something to pass.

The directions: On Interstate 94, take the Dousman/Oconomowoc exit (exit 282) (Hwy67/Summit Ave.) into Oconomowoc. Take that 2.5 miles and turn left onto Forest St., which is the next left after the Hospital. At the end of Forest(0.5 mi.) is Roosevelt Park. I will post a map on how to get to the park soon. Time: 11:00am to ?

If you are planning on attending, reply.

BORNGEARHEAD

Here are a couple of pics from the last Meet:

http://www.milwaukeesportcompa...m.php

Guaranteed to be bigger this time around.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Hey I might be able to make that, not sure yet though.

I'm about 4 1/2 hours from Oconomowoc I think (last time I drove there). Do you have an itenerary? Not making any promises, but I'll try to plan for it.

nismodave

I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the car is running.......Im fixing a stripped oil hole today.......

Ill bring the beer for us grown folks :D

WI RULES!!!!

BORNGEARHEAD

There is a little surprise that is going to be there. It's turbo'd and most people have never seen one in person. All I can say.:ylsuper

nismodave

sr20det swapped 240??????

Got one........

JK.......cant wait to see what it is!!!!!

I hope its not that skyline here from Milwaukee.....:oface

BORNGEARHEAD

Dave, is that thing ready for the Meet? Remember, it starts at 11am.:pface

nismodave

No.......I lost the # 3 cyl yesterday.........

The car is toast........for this summer.....

A crummy end to a crummy year........

BORNGEARHEAD

WTF? Sorry to hear about that. Guess you have a winter project, huh? I think my engine is on the way out too. It's getting tired. Well, hope you get it on the road soon.

BORNGEARHEAD

Well, 1 more week until the Meet. It's open to anybody who has a Nissan or an Infiniti, whether it's a show car or a stock daily driver. Come out and show your love for your Nissan/Infiniti. If you have any questions at all pm me.

D.J.

Bussman240sx
Car: Nissan cars, and women

HEY, BORNGEARHEAD!!!!!I LIVE IN SUN PRAIRIE TOO. YOU SHOULD EMAIL ME SOMETIME

slow s13
Car: cars, photo, music

I think I will be able to make it.

BORNGEARHEAD

Bussman240sx wrote:HEY, BORNGEARHEAD!!!!!I LIVE IN SUN PRAIRIE TOO. YOU SHOULD EMAIL ME SOMETIME

Very cool. If your going to the Meet, we will be meeting at East Towne Mall at the Sears end at 10am to caravan to the Meet.

D.J.

BORNGEARHEAD

PLEASE READ!

People Coming From Chicago IL. Area:

There is a caravan coming up from Chicago IL. area to the Meet. They are meeting at the Oasis on Interstate 94 that is right after Route 60."Staging time" is 11:30amLeaving at 12:15-12:30amFrom there it is about an hour drive to the Meet. Anybody coming from Chicago area feel free to join the caravan up.

Madison Area People:

There is a caravan, from Madison, meeting at the Sears end of East Towne Mall. East Towne Mall is on East Washington Ave., right off of Interstate 90/94. The caravan will leave Sears at 10am. Feel free.

DIRECTIONS:On Interstate 94, take the Dousman/Oconomowoc exit(exit282)(hwy67/Summit Ave.) north into Oconomowoc. Take that 2.5 miles and take a left onto Forest St., which is the next left after the Hospital. At the end of Forest St.(0.5 mi.) is Roosevelt Park.

Drive cool in Oconomowoc.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

BORNGEARHEAD

I don't know how to post pics BUT here is a thread from the last Meet that has maps on it:

http://www.sr20deforum.com/sho...mowoc

Return to “Midwest Region”