Official 11/12/05 KC Nissan Meet picture thread

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

We had a great time, it was good to meet the new faces We'll see you at the next one!

The rest of the pics can be found in the gallery:http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/...t=608

The meet started out at Hooters, where we met each other, talked about the weather and waited for others to arrive. From there we moved indoors and had some food and talked for quite awhile, it was fun! We ended up back outside and talked some more, looked at the cars, and took pictures. Some people then parted ways, while those of us that were left went to Saddlers, an indoor karting establisment. We had fun there and some ppl put down some fast times, others got a few games of billiards in inside their arcade. We ended up Sonic for some drinks and more hanging out. Fun meet, great people, awesome time

I also want to thank Brandon aka CrimsonQ and Goose_93 aka Anthony which stopped by but had to tend to more important things and weren't able to be around for pictures.

Group outside

Shooting the breeze

Lewis aka LSB_11, Mike aka Honad, and Brandson

Chris aka brickonwheels

Justin aka justinmc

Brandson

Ryan sweet B15

Mike's sweet Z32

Lewis' clean S13

Brett's clean Z33

Brian's awesome 240Z

Justin's clean s13

Ryan's super clean Z32

My S14

Brian's Z again

Group of Z32s

Z cockpit

Kazeras

Keeping an eye on the vitals

Z rear 1

Old skool hotness.

Old skool Blitz

Z rear 2

Mike's clean tan interior

After Hooters, some of us went to Nascart for some carting excitment.

Josh, his brother Jared aka Freakonaleash1187, and Jared's g/f Alyssa.

Some of us ended up at Sonic later that night for some decent cheap food and to shoot the breeze some more.

Look for the next one in December, details coming SOON! Thanks again to all who came!

-Dan

freakonaleash1187
Car: '93 300ZX N/A, '97 200SX SE

this was one of the, if not the best meet yet. sigh, i really wish i had money for those kazeras.

Return to “Midwest Region”