OEM S13 Seat Covers or Recovering them?

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
MeanGreenS13
Car: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

I just finished getting the interior back to 100% functionality in my S13 but my front seats have seen much better days. All i can seem to come across is people swapping their seats out or using aftermarket covers. The couple threads there were spot on my subject, offered no answers.

Im probably one of the only oddballs that LOVES the stock S13 seats and the fabric they come with. I was wondering if anyones ever come across anywhere that replicates OEM seat covers or if nissan even might sell OEM seat covers so i can re cover my seats and complete my interior

THANKS!

Phil

Broadfield
Car: 1992 240sx

Just have an upholstery shop recover them in matching original OEM material or the material of your choice. They should have no problem matching the material and they will look like perfect brand new seats.

MeanGreenS13

guess ill try. Was trying to find something i could just buy and slip on, the local upholstery shop is sketchy, we deal with them alot at the body shop i work at for vert tops and redoing seats that get damaged in accidents, but they just are EHHH, we've had alot of comebacks for their work.

Broadfield
Car: 1992 240sx

You live in Florida?..... there should be shops on every corner.

MeanGreenS13

hahaha not in this ****hole of a town.. this place absolutely sucks man! i wish i could move back to MA right now... id take the cold over the morons any day

Return to “Interiors”