OEM Parts and Accessories

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
NissanHawk
Vendor

Hi - We are new to the forums and would just like to get our name out -

If you are looking for any OEM Nissan parts or accessories for your new JUKE please give us a call. We will do our best to meet or beat anyones advertised pricing on BRAND NEW parts and give you a quote complete with shipping to your location. We currently have many items listed in our Ebay store but can sell direct at prices below those.

Please feel free to call, email, or simply post a reply to this message and I will get you a quote.

Contact Greg (AZhitman) if you want to advertise on the forums.

eagle27

When I get my Juke, I want to get a center console or armrest for the car. I understand they have one installed overseas. Do you have any or know where I could get one?

Thanks

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

NissanHawk, I appreciate your interests in selling Nissan parts, however you need to contact Greg (AZHitman) if you wish to advertise on the forums.

Jcllark1
Car: ???

2011 Juke leaking valve cover with 148000 miles. I have read at this mileage I will probably need both valve cover and gasket due to deterioration of the spark plug seals built into the cover . Your suggestion would be appreciated . Thank you for your time and price quote.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”