OEM Injector Spread Sheet

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Jordan(IwannaS15) sent me this spread sheet he made up and did all the research for. Unfortunatly he posted it in the Gen section. So I'm copying it for him here. So all the credit goes to him...Thx Jordan.

While Nick is working on getting this into the article section, Wes has been gracious enough to host this spreadsheet. And in case you didnt know, he offers free webhosting to NICO members.

Ive been working on a spreadsheet to show which OEM injectors would make good upgrades for our Nissan motors. The spreadsheet lists style (top vs side feed), size, and impedence (high or low) of several common soucres of injectors.The right side of the spreadsheet is where you have a chance to contribute. If you have experience with a particular injector, please let us know what you did to use them on your Nissan motor.For example, recently theres been some talk about using Subaru injectors on the KA/SR. These require new plugs so they would have a "fitment rating" of 2. If I made this overly complicated, dont flame, just tell me how it could be easier to use.

And finally, this list was compiled by searching on the net and various forums. There is sure to be some misinforamtion in there. Corrections and additional info are welcomed!! Special thanks to WDRacing for reviewing this, and to Wes, Jesda, Rex, and Nick for helping me get it on the net.

Thanks and enjoy

http://wes.spilky.com/injectors.xls

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”