NWN Barbeque at Marymoor Park, Redmond : Sunday, AUG. 17TH

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
xsvhp
Car: 1998 240SX KA24DE-T

With the XXX meets going so well, I thought we'd like to try for something big. So, let's break it down...

Park info can be found: here. Perfect setting for a Nissan meet on a sunny day. Multiple large parking lots, convenient freeway access, close proximity to restaurants, and an all around great park to have fun in.

Date/time: Sunday, August 17th. Meet will start at 10:00AM.

Other: Please post your thoughts, ideas, or suggestions. I'll be able to devote plenty of time to coordinating/setting this up, so I hope to make this a fun one. If any of you would like to help with certain aspects of meet (food, parking, doing awesome things), let me know.

In addition, please heed this advice...
xsvhp;756097 wrote:There is plenty of parking, but like Golden Gardens, it is a public park. So, folks need to arrive early to reserve spots. There was a Honda meet in which over 500 cars were accommodated!

Go ahead and post in other forums with this disclaimer:

NWN meets have seen dramatic increases in participation by members and guests alike. The vast majority of participants realize that this is a municipal park open to the public and respectfully behave accordingly.

However, along with the increase in overall participation we've seen a growing segment of immature, annoying, and irresponsible behaviors that could threaten the continued growth and existence of such events.

A list of prohibited acts of ignorance shouldn't be necessary; just realize that there will be families with children @ the park; many who like to checkout the rides, and some who don't appreciate our taking over of 'their' park.

Please, positively represent NWN, the car hobby, and yourself, by resisting the urges to make unnecessary noise and/or perform examples of unsafe and/or illegal activities.

Those folks that cannot control themselves will be asked to leave the event and will banned from future NWN shindigs.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Wish I had seen this sooner.

Return to “Northwest Region”