NSX wide body + Turbo - Photos & Video!

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
jznsn2u
Car: 91 Acura NSX

My NSX build summarized - Bought it 6 years ago in Hawaii with money I saved up after my first combat deployment to Afghanistan. I flew it on a plane to CA. It sat in storage in San Francisco for a few years while I was living overseas in Europe. I collected a few parts over the years and decided to slap them all on in 2018. I couldn't have done it without the help from a few friends on my youtube channel. I heard about Driftworks a long time ago when I saw their orange AE86 drift car. I've been to London a few times when I lived in Europe and made a few friends that told me I should sign up for this forum. I'll upload a few more builds I've done. One day I'll have another silvia project.

Full details of me talking about the nsx->

jznsn2u

FlawleZ
Car: 1992 Nissan 300ZX TT
1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo
2017 Nissan Titan SV 4x4

Awesome car man. The NSX will always be the pinnacle of Honda/Acura. Really amazing cars.

jznsn2u

FlawleZ wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:10 pm
Awesome car man. The NSX will always be the pinnacle of Honda/Acura. Really amazing cars.
Thank you! I appreciate that. I'm actually redoing my whole NSX. New everything this year. So I'll be uploading more videos of it soon!

Return to “Others”