NRG steering wheel & NRG quik release

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

after not having much luck the first time, the guys at NRG innovations were determined to not let me go home until they make it work this time (today)having this type of mods on most of all my cars it was just a matter of time for the cube to get it totaking the air bag was not an easy task at all, having a lever type puller system instead of bolts that release the air bag it took around 4 hours they install a matching hub along with their quik release on the newly released color purple with a blach chrome flare and their own steering wheel the whole system looks awesome

thank you NRG crew

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

That is AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

TBrack
Car: none

dope. What kind of price we lookin at here?

damian666robin

TBrack wrote:dope. What kind of price we lookin at here?
it depends on what you want, they have quik releases in like 3 kinds and many diferent steering wheels

i cant really say a special price but i would say roughly a $100 for the hub and a steering wheel together, it may go a bit higher with the quik release...since their quik releases are their stronghold just hit em up..tell them damian sent you

ewraven
Car: 2009 Superblack Cube KROM

Looks good. But what about your cruise control buttons? Did you lose your cruise control with that modification?

damian666robin

ewraven wrote:Looks good. But what about your cruise control buttons? Did you lose your cruise control with that modification?
cruise control buttons gone! we never used the cruise control not once,not even on our way to sema...im far too old school driver

ewraven
Car: 2009 Superblack Cube KROM

Cool. I guess that is one less thing you have to worry about on your Cube!

I couldn't go ten miles without my beloved cruise control. I've come to rely on it way too much. lol

mcheddadi
Car: R8

damian666robin wrote:
cruise control buttons gone! we never used the cruise control not once,not even on our way to sema...im far too old school driver
that means you are also driving a manual transmission cube right?? none of that new gen cvt crap right??

Return to “Cube Forum”