Northern California! This is one Meet You won't want to Miss!

Including HI and CA
GeeThreeFive

Either edit this post or start new thread which ever is most effective in getting the word out. Probably should put it on some of the other forums for the ones who don't visit here.

Another thing Nistech. When I spoke with Greg yesterday while ordering my dual catbacks, I asked him about grounding kits. He didn't know much about them but told me to ask you about it. What is you opinion?

the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

I wouldn't start posting on other board until we can get our details nailed down. Cause people will be just as quesioning as we are and we're only a handful. About La sierra, uh.. Big parking lot but not much to do. Dark couldn't see much. Though it is connected to a school. Also for those who care that place has a sign No Alchohol. What is the purpose of this meet? Just hang out. Other places of consideration. Granite park, off of power inn rd. Big parking lot as well, nice area. And Phenoix park in Orangvale near hazel and Sunset ave. Didn't see much of it, cause it was dark. Granite park was cool, it was where we(Team Driven) had a nor cal get to know each other meet. Though it was in early summer and weather was guaranteed good. As for covering, I 've got no idea. . Oh yea another place/parking lot is Sutter's landing park at the beginning of 28th street in downtown. What do you think? Oh yea 1 o'clock is always a good hour.

GeeThreeFive

I wasn't suggesting to post it before the details were final. That wouldn't make any sense.

It looks like its your call for the location, you are there to see the places. Just use your better judgement and I am sure it will work out.

the1_thedave

What do you guys here in Sac think?

NISTECH

Dave you and Bandon (quiksilvia) are the only 2 in the area that I know have had or been to meets. so your judgement on location is best. If you feel its a good place to hold it, lets do it. I am not that familier with the greater sacramento area. I know bits and peices of it(what I absolutly need to know) otherwise I stay away from sac as much as possible. I hate population thats why I moved from the bay area. I will go with you on the location of your choice. As long as its in a location we dont have to deal with trouble by either law enforcement or the type of people law enforcement should be dealing with. 1:00 is what I had in mind as well so my vote is for 1:00pm saturday the 10th.

GeeThreeFive

What happened to everyone else in NorCal? Whenever I see someone for this area I jot it down. Some of them have said to look them up whenever we have a meet. Do you know any of these guys?

Nock Out Puppet-SacNZ0 - DavisDigital 9ine - NorcalToahk - Thunderhill raceway? SO-NOR?QinSac - NorcalZenki - Sac

NISTECH

Toahk is near willows

Zydeco
Car: The poster formerly know as -]sTm[-HeavyHips

yea im still down and satureday the 10th is also good.I can get just about any day off i need to. Its the slow season for me. ill just check in once in awile here.

GeeThreeFive

So Dave which park do you think will be the best?

driftaholic
Car: reading nico

i'm down

the1_thedave

I would think the Granite Park, should be a good location. Usually not busy, parking lot wise. Easy to get to. As for the cop thing, Don't be doing anything that would cause attention to yourself. Relatively decent area. http://www.team-driven.net/granitepark.gifA map to show you the basic idea. The park is behind the Family Law Courthouse, off of Ramona ave.

GeeThreeFive

Okay, so are we ready now to start a new thread with the meet on Jan. 10th at Granite Park in Sac. at 1:00pm? Also will include your map. We will ask for a reply if they are planning on attending. I will just put it in the General Forum and Meet Forum. You guys can put it in any of the other forums you want to.

the1_thedave

So, is this just going to be a chill meet, (pun intended) or we going to do anything, or any ideas?

GeeThreeFive

Should we bring our Hot Wheels? What does everyone usually do?

Rockenreno
Car: 1997 BMW M3

Gah, you guys had to plan a meet the weekend after I go back down to San Diego for school. *sigh*

Let me know if anything happens before January 4th and I'll try to show up.

GeeThreeFive

Sorry, we can't please everyone, there always has to be someone that it doesn't work out for. This time it just happens to be you. We have been taking suggestions for quite a while.

NISTECH

If this meet is a success. hopefully many more will follow. I am for the granite park meet. I kinda know where its at by your map dave so I will be there in my hot wheel. I dont own a nissan or any other kinda of car worth looking at. I am not the car enthusiast you guys are. But will be there.

the1_thedave

Post up on the other thread that I started yesterday.http://209.26.216.190/forums/s...45913by the way, were on a roll to having a good size meetboards from people so far wanting to come...300zxclub.comzilvia.comnissanforums.commaximas.orgg20.net

so ya start posting on the other thread

NCDA

Why not meet at Thunderhill on the 17th of January, big *** parking lot, its free (to watch and park) to run of course is a little different, there are already 30-40 nissans signed up. Would be a great time, and you'd get to watch your fellow s13/14 buddies on the track.

Just a thought...

NCDA Staff

http://www.ncda.net

GeeThreeFive

Where exactly is Thunderhill? If you are recuiting for the 17th come to the meet on the 10th and spread the word.

NCDA

Its 1 hour north of Sacramento off the 5. Why not attend a meet with approx 40 nissans already coming? Theres a 500hp Z, a new 350Z, and a LOT of s13/14's coming.

GeeThreeFive

That is a little to far for me, but I'm sure there are plenty of others that would be interested. You should start a new thread.

NCDA

We'll try to have someone out there for the meet on the 10th, didnt realize a date and time were already set, didnt mean to intrude...

Thanks, for the heads up.

NCDA

the1_thedave

Hey no prob.

About the Willows event. How much to participate? Just curious. Probably not going to, but just like the info.

NCDA

Current schedule allows for at least 2 1/2 hours of track time, we are working on more, cost is $160 till January 12th, and $190 at the gate. Please visit our site for more information. We are also fortunate to have a few NASA Intructors and D1 competitive Instructors helping out.

Thanks!

NCDA

Return to “California Region”