NorCal Meet in Fairfield

Including HI and CA
the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

Time for another Nor Cal Meet.

This time in Fairfield

All Nissan / Infiniti / Datsun BBQ

(BBQ, Depends on availability of facilities of if someone brings a Grill)

Saturday June 26, Laurel Creek park, Fairfield, CA

For more info and registration...

http://www.team-driven.net/eve...x.htm

NISTECH

Damn dave I would bring a Grille if I wasent working that day. I stuck myself on saturdays till july 3rd. I was hoping to get a 4 10 hour work schedule goin for my shop by now thats how I ended up working saturdays,I shifted the crews schedule around in the hopes it would have been going by the first of this month but didnt happen. If it does happen before the end of this month I will let you know. sorry man. I need to get to another meet soon.

the1_thedave

Thats ok. i'm personally not going this time, going to my friends wedding but getting all the planing of it done. So it should just be done smoothly.

by the way i like your "location" Taxifornia. Amen hehe.

KrAzy24DE
Car: I need money

Ill go...... nothing but a 5 min Drive For me:D

Q in Sac

Super BUMP!!

KrAzy24DE

hey q ya going man......Im guy with the white 240 from last meet

NISTECH

welcome back Q

Q in Sac

I will probley be the cook, again. :D

Digital 9INE
Car: Djing/Music/Cars

mmmmmmm fooood :D

twofortyesecks
Car: 08 Nismo 350Z
08 Ruckus

Wow Fairfield! I grew up there I'll be passing thru on the 26 I think. I might stay in LA to go to the SoCal240 meet, not sure yet. But if I'm in the area I'll stop by. I'm interested to see the other nissan guys in Fairfield.

the1_thedave

I'd like to take this time to say. BUMP!!:pface

Q in Sac

Sacto Caravan Info:

Ones from the Sacramento Area, we will be meeting up at Southside Park in Midtown Sacramento. 8th and W st.

Direction:

Take Capital City Frwy (US50/Bus 80) west, exit at 10 St off ramp. Continue west on W st. You will pass 2 stop lights. Southside park is at the corner of 8th and W st. We will be some where in the middle. Be there at 11am. We will leave at 11:15am.

Any questions, PM me.

BLegacy

Bringing something to sit on and some shade might be a good idea. We may or may not be able to secure a picnic bench.

Chimera
Car: '97 240sUx, slow as hell.

**** finally a meet i can goto..not really sure, but if i do go, ull see a bonestock white '97 AUTO 240sx seanyone coming from sanjo/southbay area????????

-jerome

KrAzy24DE

theres lots of trees out there.. So plenty of shade :)

Chimera
Car: '97 240sUx, slow as hell.

nvm i cant go, im gonna be past that area (sac), so ill save gas and pass.but if there is another freakmont meet, im iN

KrAzy24DE

good meet guys..... had a fun time ..:)

BLegacy

Great meet guys! Good food, good cars, good people. Unfortunately, we were all still a little broken into sections of people at the meet. At least the food brought us together :)

Hopefully, we'll remedy this situation in August. Otherwise, I was quite happy about the turn out and everyone's attitude to just have fun. Unfortunately, there was someone who did not share the same enthusiasm. He led us on a crazy goose chase through mid-day traffic, burned my table, and set city property on fire. LOL, I'm just kidding, Q, the meet wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did without you. Can't wait to see the pics!

NISTECH

numbers? how many people showed?

BLegacy

Hard to say. I don't think any of us counted, that was Dave's job. :D

My unofficial guestimation stats:~40 cars total plus a few non Nissan/Datsun/InfinitisOne Datsun 240z with a blown Chevy V8 as I was told ('twas very nice and deserved it's own recognition)50-60 peopleAt least 4 packs of hot dogs and a bunch of burger,Total lack of drinking water (the one time I decide not to bring any)One cookOne burnt tableOne garbage can on fire

Digital 9INE
Car: Djing/Music/Cars

Yo, As soon as I get the pictures from 2 other people, and i get the pics off my Cam Im going to post them. Sorry Q its taken so long. The video has pretty much corrupted me. Good meet none the less, can't wait to do it again.

Return to “California Region”