NorCal Bay Area Shop for Mods, Suspension, Audio, Wheels etc.

Including HI and CA
Sertelegger
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Hey all,

I'm looking for a reliable shop in the Bay Area where my car is treated nicely even if it doesn't say Porsche on the front :-)

I want that shop to put in my Injen CAI and Nismo Cat-Back Exhaust System into my '08 Altima 3.5 SE, other mods might follow later.

I am also looking for a shop (which might or might not be the same as the first shop) that could recommend and do suspension work for me. I am looking for more than some simple Eibach lowering springs, I want a more rounded package of modifications. A friend of mine got his GTO done by Pedders Suspension in the East Bay, but they do mostly American cars and don't list Nissan. But check out their comprehensive (and upgradeable) packages, I want that for my Altima!

I will edit this posting as people respond and create a list with recommendations, so other people reading this thread will find the information at the top and not spread over 25 replies (if I get that many).

Thanks!

Results:General Mod Shop:1. Motorsport Techniques, 1410 West Winton Ave., Hayward, CA 945452. Exact Motorsports, 907 Hanson Ct, Milpitas, CA 950353. Dyno Spot Racing, 1798 Angela Street, San Jose, CA 951254.5.6.7.8.9.10.

Suspension Only:1. Custom Alignment, 2599 Wyandotte St, Unit A, Mountain View, CA 940432.3.4.5.X. (Honorary mention, they don't do Nissan, but have the most comprehensive Suspension packages I have ever seen) Pedders Suspension @ Fairfield Auto Village, Fairfield, CA

Audio:1. Bay Car Stereo, 86 W El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA 94040 (no website)2. Monney Car Audio, 2001 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA3.4.5.

invisibleman

There is Auto RnD out in milpitas for parts.. that would fullfill your wheels search but i'm guessing you need tires and mounting done also. but just in case

http://www.autornd.com/catalog/

ericthered
Car: Past: 06 M35x, 94 Q45t, 92 Q45, 91 Q45 w/HICAS
old nico name: JedCoop

I came on this thread because I wanted the best evalucation of my suspension after I was rear-ended.

Ended up at Edge Motorsports in Mountain View. They have newer, high end alignment and wheel equipment, a great rep. with the racing community.

Don't ever go anywhere with aged or middle of the road equipment.

Return to “California Region”