Nopi Nationals September 21st and 22nd

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Hey everyone, just a reminder that the Nopi Nationals are coming up very quickly. They are held at the Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA on September 21st and 22nd (Saturday and Sunday). For more details visit http://www.nopinationals.com.

I would like to set up some type of group meet for all NICO members who will be attending. Perhaps we can all go out to eat on Friday or Saturday night, or park near each other if you are showing your car.

If anybody plans on attending, please email me at [email protected] and I will set up a mailing list for those who will be attending. We can then decide on some type of itinerary to stick together, atleast for a little bit, so that we can meet some other NICO faces.

If you email me to join the mailing list, please put "NOPI 2002" in the subject column of the email message. Thank you, and hope to see you there!!

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

We have a group of 240sx.org guys parking together. I'd like to meet everyone from here as well who attends.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

JeromeS13 wrote:We have a group of 240sx.org guys parking together. I'd like to meet everyone from here as well who attends.
If you can get together everyone's email who is meeting with you, email it to me and I will set up the mailing list. All 240sx.org guys who post on the boards are all part of NICO.

jpalm
Car: Cars, Motorcycles...SPEED!

Unfortunately I'll be going out of town that Thursday night before for a college alumni reunion in Columbia, SC.

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

EZcheese15 wrote:If you can get together everyone's email who is meeting with you, email it to me and I will set up the mailing list. All 240sx.org guys who post on the boards are all part of NICO.

Dont know the emails, but here is the thread in FA by Chris May, who has organized our parking.

http://forums.freshalloy.com/u...art=1

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

I'm not a member of FA, nor do I plan on joining, and I also don't own a 240SX. So I won't be following a thread on there.

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

I will be down there showing with several people from where I am from. Supposedly we have a spot next to the vendors but we'll have to just see how that goes. I know I am meeting some people off theVBoard.com and they are going to meet up with me down there and I think at least one of them is showing. As far as I am concerned, if you want to or anybody else wants to setup near me and some other Louisville people, you are more than welcome. Just e-mail me and let me know if that is what you want to do [email protected] . I would be down for meeting in the show too though or whatever. I know Saturday night I will be hitting up some night clubs though in Buckhead :D

Oh and I will also have several small NICO stickers to hand out so they will likely be on the side windows of my car compliments of Fred.

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

things like this make me hate living up north....

Mike09

no doubt. They need more shows up in canada and better ones.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

ninjak84 wrote:things like this make me hate living up north....

My friend is driving down from Minnesota. Nothin's stopping you to drive down as well!

Mike09

hey. i know i can drive down, i'm just no going to.

OneFastStanza

Hell I know of wuite a few people driving down from up north (maybe not from Canada) but at least from places like Jersey)

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

I got a bunch of friends driving down from Minnesota. All staying at my house :)

Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

Man im flying into atlanta on either the 21rts and 22nd wish i woulda known sooner , only got a 12 hour layover , i bet i could get a rentafocus and show up ...hmmmm....

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Ok, some details are in...

NICO will be meeting at 6PM on Saturday, the 17th at Atlanta Motor Speedway for the Nopi Nationals. We will be meeting at the Nico Skyline, which hopefully will be in the vendor area in the infield. At 6PM, if you would like to meet up with us for dinner, meet us at the Nico Skyline at 6PM. Look for myself or Rex. We will be wearing Nico shirts with our names on them. That, and we'll be standing next to the Skyline.

I will be making reservations at 8PM at the Country Rock Cafe. If you would like to attend the dinner, please RSVP by emailing me at [email protected]. I will make the reservations on Friday, so email me before then. By meeting at 6PM, it should give everyone enough time to get to their car and drive Country Rock Cafe. We will have directions for everyone when we meet at 6PM.

These are tentative plans and are subject to change. Any changes will be posted to the forum or email that you are reading this at. Confirmation of these plans will also be posted by Friday. Hope to see everyone there!

OneFastStanza

Where is the Country Rock Cafe at anyhow? I'll probably stop by and say hey but I likely won't go eat cause I have everybody I have down there with me and I don't want to hose up the Nissan meet with some Hondas and DSMs heh.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

I'm actually not sure yet, I'll have to call them. But I don't think it's too far from AMS.

It's not a big deal if you wanna bring some Honda and DSM guys, as long as you don't overpopulate the Nissan guys. I will have a couple Honda guys with me who are coming from Minnesota, and they will be with us. So just don't bring 20 of them :) I'll post more info about the Country Rock when I find out (I'll try to get it tomorrow).

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Ok....finalized details are in!!

We will be meeting at 6pm at the walkway entrance to AMS. Not where the drive through tunnel is, but at the main gate where you buy tickets. Meet inside the track, right by the entrance.

Look for myself, Torry, or Rex. We will be wearing NICO shirts with our names on them.

We have reservations for 30-50 people at the Buckhead Brewery for 8:30pm. I will have directions there, but if you want to write them down now, here they are.

Take 19-41 back north to I-75. Take I-75 south to exit 224. Turn left at the light. Then turn left at the second light. Buckhead Brewery is on the left side, not far down the road.

Feel free to bring friends. They will be prepared.

If anybody has any questions or needs to get in touch with me, you can reach me at 404-819-5496. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. However, cell phones don't work great at the track.

We hope to see all of you there.

OneFastStanza

Ok sorry I didn't make it over to the NICO tent guys. I was busy with the stupid car all Saturday and didn't really get a chance to leave it and a lot of people were coming over to talk to me for some reason heh and Sunday I wanted to look around at the show a bit but didn;t make it past the vendors areas . I did see the R33 driving by though and it was mighty nice. Does anyone know who placed in the Sentra class cause I am curious.

EZcheese15
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Don't know who won the Sentra class....

But anyway, I saw your car, but you weren't there. Paul and me were walking buy and I said "that car looks familiar" and he is like "yeah, he said he's already a nico member." Then I was like "oh yeah, that must be onefaststanza, cuz his car is his avatar."

If you saw the R33 drive past, you may have seen me as well. I was riding shotgun. We stopped just past your car to look at the Rally Edition All-trac Celica.

Maybe we can meet up next year. Next year we will be organizing a meet much further in advance. We only had about 20 people make it to the dinner this year.

OneFastStanza

Yeah Paul stopped by my car and talked to me for a bit and offered to let me sit in the which is an opportunity I wish I hadn't missed but like I said on Saturday I didn't really get away from the car and on Sunday I looked around at the cars in teh Vendor areas and talked to Josh who was working the Valvoline booth and owns that black Spec V at the booth (he lives a hour away from me).

I met quite a few people from B15Sentra.net and theVBoard who came up to me and talked so it was cool. It is always fun to put faces to names.

jpalm
Car: Cars, Motorcycles...SPEED!

Sorry I missed it this year, I'll be there next year for sure!

Speeddoctor
Car: Nissans, Infinitis, datsuns, motorsickles,
NICO founder April 22, 2000

Hey guys! Check out NICO "Hot News" I posted an article and pics from NOPI 2002! SD

Return to “Southeast Region”