noob ?'s aftermarket stereo system 1997 infiniti qx4 w/bose

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
dohcjk
Car: 1997 infiniti qx4

i have a 1997 infiniti qx4 with the factory bose system. my stock bose system is missing buttons, front speakers are not working properly and just all kinds of different audio problems. Im wanting to install a aftermarket system in the car. It has the factory bose system. Does the cd deck connect just like a regular install or is there a difference in removing the bose system and installing a deck? Also i been reading reviews on some stereo dash kits and i was wondering whats the best one for a cd deck single dim , not a screen or anything just a regular cd deck. Some of the reviews i have been reading on metra and other products say the kit fits in the dash.. but the decks dont fit to well and require modifications. Also what speakers are recommended for the front and the rear and what head unit is recommended with what wiring harness? Sorry for so many noob questions... im use to working on older hondas and they dont got no bose system or factory amps ect in them lol. Thank you and have a great day.

dohcjk
Car: 1997 infiniti qx4

I believe i have found my answers above ob the sticky :ohno: . I need http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142C4NN03/ ... ml?tp=3486 from crutchfield which allows you to hook up aftermarket stereo. Then i will need a dash kit and of course the cd deck with the adapter from infiniti to the head unit brand i select. Now that i have figured that out what speakers do you guys recommend that will sound better usibg ghe factory amp for the speakers?

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”