Non-slip pads

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Roguemeister

I just bought some non-slip pads for the Rogue for the cup holders, and trays, etc. You can get them off eBay and they fit and work great. They cut down on the noise and rattles of items in the glove box and console.A good investment for less than $30.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...photo

triedntrue
Car: Nissan Rogue

bought them two weeks ago! very nice. its well made. once u install it, u'll hardly notice it. thats a good thing:D

jhrain
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD

Just ordered a set! I just said last week that we needed these, tired of items making noise against the hard plastic when I hit bumps!

Fantastic find, thank you so much for posting.

JIM

EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

What an awesome find! Inexpensive and sounds like excellent quality--just ordered a set and can't wait for it to come in. Thanks!!!

-Ed

Roguemeister

They are great; just like the ad says thet are just like the bottom of a mouse pad. So nice that everything in the glove box stays in place and no rattle from things vibrating off the plastic!

One thing though, the set does not come with a pad for the very bottom of the center console, just one for the tray. I pointed it out to the seller and he will probably make one to include with future sets. Let him know when you get yours and maybe he will send us one when he gets them made. It will need to fit around the power outlet.

Phil'sFrontier
Car: Nissan Frontier SE kc 4x4

maybe if enough of you order(like a group buy) all at once you will get a discount.....

websfear
Car: 2008 Rogue SL Venom Red

Roguemeister wrote:... One thing though, the set does not come with a pad for the very bottom of the center console, just one for the tray.
From the current description...

1 Pad for the Small Tray in the Center Console Storage Bin

1 Pad for the Center Console Lower Storage Bin

Roguemeister

websfear wrote:
From the current description...

1 Pad for the Small Tray in the Center Console Storage Bin

1 Pad for the Center Console Lower Storage Bin
That is the description, but this is what you get....

websfear

Well, we will see. I just bought one and will see if he is now also including the lower compartment pad as well.

RogueSeeker
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD & 1997 Ford F-150

Thanks for the info on these. I haven't been to eBay in ages.

I did send the guy a message about whether or no he would ever make pads for the inside of the rear pop-up cargo compartment. I'd go for something like that in a heartbeat.

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

Guys and gals,These pads are sooo easy to make. Old mouse pads, a cut up padded knee brace. I know I'm cheap, but it's really easy to do with a sharp pair of scissors. Too bad Nissan didn't do it for us. The rattling is/was really annoying.

roguetoad
Car: 08 SL AWD

Non-skid shelf liners...moleskin...thin floor mats, etc. etc.

Reddobie
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Indigo Blue

I ordered a set and received them. They are great.

Mark

mlmcgahee
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s

Ordered mine today.....

Reddobie
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Indigo Blue

Just received an e-mail from Wilson and he is sending out a pad for the center console lower storage bin with power outlet, for my Rogue.

Mark

websfear

I got my lower tray, the one with the power outlet, in the mail today!

Very service orientated seller, I have no problem recommending him.

RustyJake
Car: 2008 Rogue SL - Premium Package

I ordered a set off of him on ebay. Came with both upper and lower tray pads. No problems with the transaction, shipping and installing them. The tray pads are definitely something Nissan should have had from factory. My Blazer had rubber pads in the bottom of the console trays and that's one of the first things I missed having. Aside from the lighted window controls on the doors!

Sparky.Watson
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Leather Gotham Gray

I made a set of these for myself from old mouse pads a while back. Don't think I would spend $30 for them however.

Roguemeister

For those of you who may be interested, this same eBay seller is offering pads for the hidden rear storage area for both the S and SL model. Price is $18.00 plus shipping.

Here is the link:

EddNog
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Roguemeister wrote:For those of you who may be interested, this same eBay seller is offering pads for the hidden rear storage area for both the S and SL model. Price is $18.00 plus shipping.

Here is the link:

Ordered and received the one-piece mat for the SL hidden cargo organizer and it is a flawless fit. Definitely works, too; way less noise back there from stuff bouncing when I drive over typically poor NYC roadways. He was gracious enough even to include the missing pad for my center console bottom bin that didn't come with my original set of front pads. Excellent service, very speedy, very courteous. Consumate professional!

-Ed

Deb's Red Rogue
Car: 2008 Venom Red Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I just bought a set of the NON-Slip pads and they look great and are easy to put into place. This is a great product for someone with no talent for cutting and installing. Super fast service. Great to deal with. I am now going back to order the pad for the rear cargo area.

mstrmstr
Car: Venom Red ROGUE 08...and 4 others

I finally broke down and just spent the money on PADSPLUS (ebay).

Console set and rear cargo set.

Tell ya what.. I have not found better quality for the price.

Each piece was labeled and cut perfectly.. professionally packaged and top rate material used. Wilson even put in a sheet of double stick tabs to hold the small pieces down with extra tabs included.

The hidden cargo area piece is the cats meow for no noise and non slip.

Granted, as I have access to the material for free, I could cut my own but found I can't justify spending the time making templates and trial fits - Wilson does it right and I can get on with enjoying my Rogue.

mtik
Car: 2008 Rogue SL

Ditto. I recently bought the front set.

Neat idea. I don't think there's a cheaper or easier mod that does so much.

-Tim

Return to “Rogue Forum”