Nokian WRG2 Tires for FX50

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
bkskimachine
Car: Infiniti FX50

I recently purchase a 2009 FX50. Very happy so far. It was right at 40,000 miles and the stock Bridgestone tires needed replacement. After much research and searching I was able to get a set of Nokian WRG2 tires installed on the 21" rims. So far I like them a good bit. They're much quieter than the Stones. I live in Denver and head to the mountains frequently. Haven't had them in snow yet but looking forward to it. Stay tuned.

I'm also looking for the cup holder insert for the center console. The spring action on mine is busted and it doesn't hold cups well. Any ideas on where to get a replacement or how to fix?

Thanks!

bkskimachine
Car: Infiniti FX50

I fixed my cup holder. I cut off a 1.5" x 1/4" piece of foam from a pool floaty tube, made a slit in one end to slip into the top flap of the cup holder insert, then taped the other end to the back of the cup holder insert. Works perfect.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”