No more thread hijacking!

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

I mean it.

I have noticed lately that this forum has tons of that, I have reminded my moderators to crack down a bit.

Come on fellas, these are nice engines/cars, no reason you can't behave a bit, like our Infiniti forum.

Thread hijackers posts; your posts will be deleted with no warning from now on when I see them and I advised my Moderators to do likewise.

When you see thread hijacking/flaming/topic unrelated peanut gallery comments/"Dont like u hence I am *****ing now" type posts, PLEASE use your "Report this post to a Moderator" button for quick action.

Thank you!

Fred...:icesangel

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

Fred, no offence, but there is alot of thread hijacking in the infiniti forums as well. I don't know how you can get around it.

PalmerWMD

There are different level of thread hijacking IMO>

If a guys answers an engine question and the next post is, "BTW how did you tire thing work out?" thats still pretty benign.

But an other example is : One guys posts "Look this is a way way to do this and BTW I have this FS in BST" and the next guy goes "this sucks we really should do it this way you always post BS and BWT folks look at my BST instead".Then thats an example of more problematic hijacking.

Fred...:)

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

I understand what you are saying Fred. Sorry to hijack this thread actually, but do you have an AOL IM s/n. I'd like to talk about the army with you, as I'm decided whether or not it's for me at this point in my life.

PalmerWMD

Bump.

Fred....:)

gsxtasee
Car: racing anything and everything

Just for my own information.... do you consider it threadjacking when I ask simple and not-so-simple questions of retards trying to sell snake oil Skylines? and then make peanut gallery comments after they fail miserably?

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”