no injector pulse

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
02wrxmazdab2200

Hi I'm looking for any help from practically anyone. I've checked nasioc and the sti forums and they all give me the same links to the guy who posted here about a fuel problem. Well I've replaced the whole fuel system from a donor wrx that runs I've been building a Mazda b2200 with. Wrx frame and everything just Mazda cab and bed everything is done engine ran fine in my wrx even after I rolled it over. We took the motor and tranny out everything ecu wiring harness etc etc. Ran the motor on the ground even to make sure then we finished all our cab work hooked everything up but now we got no fuel injector pulse or fuel to the injectors. The fuel pump does not turn on when key is turned but when key is turn to off the fuel pump turns on....but still no pulse to injectors either when off.... Like I mentioned before I replaced all fuel system relays controlllers only thing I cannot do is see what the ecu says due to my tactrix cable or box piece is screwed up and I don't wanna buy a scanner to just figure this out T.T also the whole motor tranny rear diff is jdm and security light won't shut off even when we disable it through the way Subaru says too, my key does not have achip nor did it come with one. Any help be appreciated.

02wrxmazdab2200

Anyone?

sx moneypit
Car: 2010 370Z
1986 Toyota MR2

I suggest that you take a real close look at your grounds.Also you are going to have to get a scanner on that thing to help you figure out what is going on with it.

02wrxmazdab2200

Yea we kept thinking a ground so we added about 9 more grounds to it. I've been trying to get my friend who has a scanner to come by but he keeps wanting to just drink shows you who your real friends are. We end up might dishing out the $ for a new scanner. Ty for the reply.

Timothy S
Car: 1998 Nissan Altima GXE, Auto RE4FO4A, KA24DE Engine

Sounds like a camshaft position sensor might be unplugged. Missed a connection near the distributor?

Return to “Others”