NO FUEL WITH NEW ECU

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
240freak88
Car: 97 s14

whatsup,I FINALLY got my turbo setup on my car and went to go start it and im not getting fuel with the s13 rom tuned ECU.i have a s13 to s14 ecu conversion harness i bought off of a fellow forum user and it seems when i turn the key i dont hear the pump priming itself thus no fuel...but when i plug in my stock ecu i hear the pump prime assuming im getting a fuel signal?heres a picture of the tuned ecu with conversion harness and a picture of my stock..so basically im using one of "emances good tunes"that came out of a friends car ,the ecu is getting power but no fuel ...would it be a good idea to hardwire ?if so how shold i do it on an s14?thanks(BTW GOING TO GET A tester now to see if the wires on the conversion harness are making good contact.)

240freak88

any body?has anyone got an ecu wich wont prime the fuel pump?is this possible?

neverlift

sometimes the chips rattle loose(or I have heard lol NEVER happen to me).

I have had a no prime situation when the harness plug didnt go in perfect try removing and re installing both harnesses, you could leave the key on for the first couple turns of the wrench to see if it "catches" the pin, then off.

240freak88

yeah ok i will def try that,doesnt hurt to try lol...im trying to email jason over at emance but im not getting a responce i just want a reflash and for him to look it over i have my car just sitting infront of my house wich sucks donkey balls...does anyone know of anyway else to get ahold of him?thanks

iceman1357

240freak88 wrote:yeah ok i will def try that,doesnt hurt to try lol...im trying to email jason over at emance but im not getting a responce i just want a reflash and for him to look it over i have my car just sitting infront of my house wich sucks donkey balls...does anyone know of anyway else to get ahold of him?thanks
LOL nice thats a two in the pink one in the stink...

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”