No Drill Front license plate... Anyone?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
wuitsung
Car: ex35

Does anyone know a good solution without drilling hole on the bumper for front license plate? I found this 2 solutionhttp://www.skenedesign.com/FPBracket/index.sht ... initi.html

Any better solution?

jamesstock
Car: 2010 Liquid Platinum/Stone Journey
Diamond Cut IR Tint

I've been looking for these also. I think we can go to HD / LOW and buy some hardware and build one ourselves instead of spending $85 (that seems a bit high) for couple bolts and couple plates.

But if there's something already made that is cheaper I will rather buy one instead of building one myself.

Chim Chim
Car: 2008 Infiniti EX35

Take a look at this thread, zer...-ex35

wuitsung
Car: ex35

Thanx! I already saw that article. But STILLEN Front License Plate Bracket doesn't looks nice, it's not centered to the car and there is a gap.

jaysabree

I've seen sticker licence plate replicas, would that be a viable solution?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hi jaysabree, welcome to NICO Club!

No sticker license will work in the United States. Also, each post has a time and date in the upper left hand corner. You responded to a post that is 7.5 years old. Resurrecting a thread to shed some light on a known solution can be useful. Otherwise, it's best to let the old threads stay old and stick to current topics or create new ones.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”