no commercials

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
strat 50
Car: versa

yo i still love this car!not that i watch much tv :but why aren't they pushing the sales on these cars? they're not going to stop production are they? seems like they are not getting much press.what's up?

jmagill

Saw my first versa commercial last night. Corny! All about how much room it has.

Batti
Car: 2007 Versa 1.8SL

I saw that one too! Autoclaustrophobia.

Legacy40k
Car: Versa

I too have noticed a lack of commercials, They only really started airing them in the last month and the car has been available for the last 3 or 4.

That being said... While I have not seen a single other Versa on the road yet, the dealership I got mine at already has sold over their quota and doesnt expect to get many more in.

So.. even though there seems to be a lack of promotion, the car seems to be selling well, at least relative to the production numbers.

BenDupre
Car: 2007 Versa SL w/CVT, 2006 Quest 3.5

There have been teasers that don't even show the car. The Autoclaustrophibia ads. NISSAN hasn't made any big buy for Versa yet. Why advertize a car you can't supply?

I expect we'll see ads (not the autoclaustrophobia ad) later as production ramps up and inventories start to swell.

BTW, the first versas arived over 4th of July, not 4 months ago.

Ben

landonb16

one was showed during Prison Break on FOX

XterraVersa
Car: Nissan Xterra & Nismo 350Z

ABC in Dever had 4 Versa only commercials on tonight during primetime. The Autoclastrophobia ones. They also had a shift 2.0 one featuring the Versa.

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

I saw the autoclaustrophobia ad for the first time tonight. One ad, once during all of Fox primetime tonight.

And gee, that was a nice looking Blue Onyx SL they had.

And it actually had an SL badge! what gives?

craigv
Car: 2007 Versa

Ever Victorious wrote:And it actually had an SL badge! what gives?
I was wondering the same thing. Glad to know I'm not the only one that doesn't have the badge.

Return to “Versa General Chat”