No audio on headphones when playing DVD

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
rodayga
Car: Infiniti JX35

Hello, I recently purchased an used JX35 with DVD system. When I play a DVD I am supposed to get audio trough the wireless headsets, as well from the wired audio output at the rear console of the second row; but audio won't come out. When I plug and external device in one of the input, audio comes fine trough the wireless headphones. Is there an additional setting for the DVD audio, so I can hear what is playing via headphones? The screen panel shows the headphones icon on it.

Thank you
Oscar.

kado1976

rodayga wrote:Hello, I recently purchased an used JX35 with DVD system. When I play a DVD I am supposed to get audio trough the wireless headsets, as well from the wired audio output at the rear console of the second row; but audio won't come out. When I plug and external device in one of the input, audio comes fine trough the wireless headphones. Is there an additional setting for the DVD audio, so I can hear what is playing via headphones? The screen panel shows the headphones icon on it.

Thank you
Oscar.

Did you figure it out? Same problem here.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”