No '08 QX56 yet... 07 only

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
richeee
Car: 2007 QX56

I have a new '07 QX56 and really love it. Only problem so far is that when setting things like steering wheel, seats, etc within a day the settings are lost and must be re-programmed. Anyone else have any "bugs"?

joesdenaligirl
Car: 2006 qx56 sittin on 24's chromed out and wooded out... light sage color

Hey richee.I have a 06 and she is great.Last week however I got a scare.I pulled out of my drive and the brakes actually felt like the calipers on a 10 speed bike.grabbing the rotors...Thinkong automatically IT must be my new shoes I put on her.I have 24 inch KMC Dimes.Awesome Look.so I was on my way to get a triple crome t-rex grill installed so I went there and told them I had bigger concerns.meaning my brake issue.they turned off the truck and let 30 seconds pass and restarted the engine and there was nothing wrong with it after that.They mentioned that sometimes, like a computer at home you have to reboot the system/......so that was that but I had nightmares in my mind. before they "rebooted" it...funny huh? anyway the only other thing is the bluetooth system doesn't always get the right command.I'll say call.Home.she will say call mom? I say no.then I usually end up punching the numbers from my phone and then puttting thru to bluetooth.and all is fine....The navigation is great as well...I only have 3 complaints about the truck.When you go about 7 miles an hour MOST trucks and cars LOCK all four doors automatically.My qx doesn't.#2the window controls get wet if you even think about opening the window to a crack position.when it's raining.or if you wash the windshield.water comes right thru and gets water all over window and mirror controls.the last thing I would fix is NO CHROME luggage rack.Like lesser makes have standard....other than that RICHEE your gonna love your new SUV.Immensley.....I have my truck photos on yahoo customs QX56 site.I would love to have them here at nico.but I am not computer literate enough to figure it out.I have tried..maybe I could email them to someone and they could post them, for me..........have a fantastic weekend..Dani 41 year old "hot Mamma" in Palm City Florida..Oh I also installed a hitch and ball (was not an option as a 2 wheel) so I paid 378.00 to get one and install it/. I pull jet-ski's behind her.I wish my boat was the same color.I have one of few.2006 sage green mist.they call it (jade) but it is nissans sage green color.if you have ever noticed that color.......it looks great with ALL the CHrome and New Grill

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”