NIStune and Up Rev/ Dyno Tuning!

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
Rich@RDZ
Car: 1991 300zx TT

We are the Northeast's premier Nissan and Infiniti Tuners. Being Installers & Protuners for both NIStune and Up Rev we can help you get the power and driveability you are looking for.

Having a 5000sq ft facility we can house more than 15 cars and nothing stays outside!! We are full service, taking care of both your old OEM Issues and Installing some of those much wanted Performance gains.

Click our banner here on Nicoclub.com to find out more

Nissans and Infinitis, it's what we do BEST!

RDZ Motorsports :dblthumb:

cruzad3r
Car: 2006 M35x fully loaded

i'm actually glad you guys are listed on the uprev website cause otherwise i wouldn't know where to look. i'm interested in learning more about your success story on dyno tuning on the VQ35DE specifically on the Infiniti M35x. i come from Euro car scene Audi to be specific and have chip flash on my Audi TT. my goal for my family saloon is not to turn it into a racing car but rather improve its efficiency and get better MPG as well as gain some HP. A little ooomph here and there is always good.

anyway - please reply back with your story, phone number and contact person so i can give you guys a call. thanks

Jake

Rich@RDZ

check out our banner down the right side, here on NICOclub

Click on it and it will take you to our site

It is there you can find everything you are looking for, our backround info, phone and address

THanks,
Rich, RDZMotorsports.net

cruzad3r
Car: 2006 M35x fully loaded

was going to give you a chance to "show off" :D a little here on the forum but i guess i'll just have to call you to talk. i'm assuming you're the shop owner?

Rich@RDZ

Ohhh, you don't want me to get started, I love to talk cars.

Thanks for the lead in anyway.

Well, 99% of us here at RDZ Motorsports own a Z or a G car and some of us more than 1. So, we are not just a shop that repairs and upgrades them, but we are passionate and just as interested in them.

I have owned a 300zx TT for 16 years and I started RDZ 7 years ago as a side business. We are now in a 13,000 sq building capable of producing the highest quality buids anywhere.

Datsuns, Nissans, Inifintis every model, every year. Full Dyno tuning from 1990 to present.

Hows that? ;)

I don't want to get to carried away :crazy:

It is more fun if you just come visit us, we love to meet the newest future members of the RDZ family.

Thanks,
Rich Amatulli
President, RDZ Motorsports LLC

IBCoupe
Car: '08 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE
'19 Infiniti QX50 FWD
'17 BMW 330e iPerformance

I'm looking forward for the weather to be warmer and for me to have a spare weekend, so I can go see the RDZ shop and get the wheels I bought off of Scott. :D

marshallpre1
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Not sure if this should go here, but can you give me a quote (PM, if you'd like) of what work needs to be done (both labor and materials) to build my RB25DET's motor reliably for HPDE days. I'm planning on using it as both a street car and the occasional road racer. I'm only looking for something to handle 275-300whp (stock turbo or similar) and only street tires. I'm not looking to rev to 9K, just simple 7K. Motor is completely bone stock. From my research, I'm guessing that a road racing, 300whp RB25 only downfall is the oiling issues.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Return to “Northeast Region”