NISSDATA fro CA18DET

Discuss topics related to the CA18DE and CA18DET series engines.
JDM_1990_S13

Paul maybe you can shed some light on this? or anyone that ownes one or knows where to get them...

pulsar gtr
Car: NISSAN VEHICLES

I hope this is what you are looking for

Ok, I got the whole manual for the sx180 ( same as the 240SX in northamerica), I downloaded it to yahoo briefcase into small peices, but here what you have to do in order to view it.

go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com/

Yahoo ID = nissanca18detyahoo Password = nissan

you should have 18 files plus the EXE file, download all the files to your PC including the EXE file, when you download all of them, double click the EXE file and it will generate a pdf 26MB file which is the 180SX( same as the 240SX in northamerica) shop manual.

Please don't delete any files from the yahoo briefcase, that way every one that needs it, can get a copy of it.

AND YES IT IS IN ENGLISH

PULSAR GTR

JDM_1990_S13

*HEHE* i will let this one slide, the NISSDATA is like the HONDATA system which is a stand alone engine management module that replaces the ECU (computer) in a NISSAN (NISSDATA) vehicle, in this case i am looking for a CA18DET NISSDATA or any information on it, as there has been development of the SR NISSDATA ECU and i see that MOvingviolation has got one listen in his signature, so just digging up info.

as for the shop manual, got that long time meng.

Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

it's not as much like the Hondatta standalone as it is just a totally custom programed factory ECU.

pulsar gtr
Car: NISSAN VEHICLES

I guess my info doesn't help haha, I never heard of that nissdata or that hondajunkdata. Thats funny.

Sorry...lol

PULSAR GTR

Return to “CA18DE / CA18DET Forum”