Nissan Z owners in the Orlando area

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
Blackbob
Car: 05' M6 GTO

Ok, So my boy Jay and his bro's all have there Z's up and runnin. His two bro's just came back from Kuwate from about 6 months or so of duty. And they are all interested in getting up a Z club. They don't Know of one in the area. They do know there is a "Nissan" club. But they want one "INTIRELY" constructed of nissan Z's them being from the 240's all the way up to late model 300's. So if anyone is interested be it you own a Z and have nothing else to do on a Friday or Saturday night. You can meet them at the Orlando Outdoors Army,Navy Surplus store. Every friday and saturday night starting this Friday at 9-9:30ish till whenever. The great thing is it's private property and well since they own the store. Well you can't lose then. If you need more info you can reach me by e-mail or hit me up on my pager. The Orlando Outdoors for those of you who don't know where it is is located off of 50. Near the Foresyth and 50 intersection. Can't miss it and just look for some Z'sssss......

~BB~

E-mail: [email protected]AOL: KoingRacer(PGR)407-213-1927

Drakon
Car: S13 hatch-SR+bpu's

Hey I have a friend with a really nice 240z that i'm sure would come. and another friend trying to find a 300z to buy so i can tell them but really its frigin hard enough to get a group of nissans let alone Z only people to show up. It would be awesome if ur boy could let the nico ppl use the parking lot to chill in. Nissan only and all that. I dont know how big it is and what anyone else thinks. Talk to him and then post in the Orlando meet post.

Blackbob
Car: 05' M6 GTO

I talked to you already,right ?

~BB~

pcbootleger
Car: Cars, music, bootlegging

I'll be there

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”