Nissan Rogue Facebook Group

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
SHAYE13
Car: '13 Nissan Rogue
T32 Nissan Rogue OMG LOL

Facebook page link for those who are interested :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NissanRogue/ *

*Not affiliated with NICOclub

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Have fun!

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Just wondering, who still uses Facebook nowadays?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Current stats put FB as having about 2 billion active members. 66% of those active members are daily users.

GordonReid

I'm still active on Facebook, but mostly because of Instagram, they are related, you know. Besides, I haven't personally been concerned about Instagram followers, however not long ago I discovered an app helping to gain popularity. This source is actually easy to use and all the services offered on this source are actually affordable. I bought myself just a simple pack and now I have 400+ followers, they are alive and all these followers really love the topic of my blog, which I appreciate the most. If you asked me 2 months ago how to buy real Instagram likes, I would say that you're insane because you don't need followers to feel needed, but now I am even more confident than I was and I bring people joy and pleasure from my blog.
Last edited by Rogue One on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: REDACTED

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

GordonReid wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:15 am
I'm still active on Facebook, but mostly because of Instagram, they are related, you know. Besides, I haven't personally been concerned about Instagram followers, however not long ago I discovered an app helping to gain popularity. This source is actually easy to use and all the services offered on this source are actually affordable. I bought myself just a simple pack and now I have 400+ followers, they are alive and all these followers really love the topic of my blog, which I appreciate the most. If you asked me 2 months ago how to buy real Instagram likes, I would say that you're insane because you don't need followers to feel needed, but now I am even more confident than I was and I bring people joy and pleasure from my blog.
:spam: Link removed. :nono: :ubanned:

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

I remember reading a magazine article back in 2008 about some kid creating Facebook for Harvard students to connect each other on campus.

I never trusted this kid and always thought he will use it to only get rich off people.

Surprise, surprise.

Ps- I never joined because I prefer my privacy. :werd:

Return to “Rogue Forum”