Nissan Rogue emergency brake problem.

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

I know this is old news.

But this is reason I’m old school and kinda like less technology when it comes to driver assistance.

Maybe in 100 years, self driving will be perfected.

But I don’t trust it yet.

When 2000 came, people thought it be like the Jetsons now.

Well hate to admit it, but I’m now more wary when driving behind a new Nissan Rogue.

Because technically, the rear driver is always at fault in a rear end accident.

It will be easier to go after an innocent driver than trying to fight Nissan or your insurance to fix your rogue.

In heat of accident, you going to wanna blame somebody.

It happen to me. A scam driver stopped at middle of light to try to get a new Lexus Behind them to cause an accident.

The Lexus stopped in time, but me the Third driver in this situation didn’t expect a sudden stop after light turn green.

The Lexus driver didn’t blame me but my insurance had to pay. Of course he didn’t want to deal with his insurance of explaining a scam driver ahead of him was the cause.

Easier to go after innocent driver behind him.

Which was me.

I will try to avoid Nissan rogues in front of me now.

It is what it is.

https://abc11.com/automotive/some-nissa ... n/5401570/

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

I swear there is a button for this to be deactivated. They have the option to turn it off, but as most Americans are, lazy POS's can be and are on their mobile devices 24/7 while driving, they don't pay attention or think about turning off the Emergency braking at all.

Casperfun-- Most Rogues comes without that tech package doesn't even come with all those "cover up lazy person driving behavior" gadgets.

Return to “Rogue Forum”