Nissan Rogue 2018 power seat

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
gman47
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue

I’m having a problem with my Nissan 2018 Rogues drivers’ side power seat. It’s an intermittent problem.
Seat will not go forward or back, all other positions work. At times it will start to work. When it is not working I can hear and feel motor engage, but will not move on track .
There are no obstructions at all, nor can I find any loose connections.
Thank you for suggestions,
Gman47

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

Please tell me its still under warranty . :poke:

Maryingram
Car: Nissan Skyline GTR R32

Rebel's keen inside beginnings with top tier front headroom, at that point, takes it up a score with classy contacts like an accessible Force All-encompassing Moonroof, accessible knitted calfskin selected seats, accessible Drove inside lighting, and Piano Dark trim with metallic accents. Include the imaginative EZ FLEX Seating Framework, and you have an able, utilitarian space that is additionally distinctly upscale.

Start with an open inside with space for five. At the point when you need additional space for gear, overlay down the second column for access to every last bit of load space. Or then again utilize the EZ FLEX Seating Framework to slide the second line back or advance, for snappy access or more extra space to move around. At that point get imaginative with Maverick's standard Nissan Gap Freight Framework, which makes short work of heaps of shifting sizes.

gman47
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue

Unfortunately it's out of warranty.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Return to “Rogue Forum”