NISSAN ROGUE 2008-up w/PREMIUM Sound System Wood Dash Trim Kit 13pcs

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
dflprd
Car: 2008 SL AWD Nissan Rogue Iridium Graphite

Does anybody have this installed? The site didn't have any actually photos of the interior with the new trim.

got.me.a.rogue
Car: 08 rogue sl awd

found an installation video on the net that looks like what your describinghttp://lgtautomotive.com/Dash_...s.htm

dflprd

Thanks for the link. This page definately had better photos of the available options. I am seriously thinking of getting the aluminum or possibly the burl red (to accent the red in the black, leather.) I just wish there was a photo somewhere that showed it actually IN the rogue. Anyway, thanks again this was a very informative site.

phantom of the opera
Car: 2008 Venom Red

If it looks like SPAM, smells like SPAM, I bet it is SPAM.

This is nothing more than a SPAM charade by one person. Why would I want to queer up my Rogue with this junk.

Rogueman
Car: Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Maybe it is spam but i bet some people like wood trimmings in their car.

got.me.a.rogue
Car: 08 rogue sl awd

dont tase me bro !!!!

in the upper right corner is a google search box with a choice of the web or this forum

take these words " wood dash trim kit 13 pcs " and search the web

i simply provided a link to a video showing a basic after market install from one of the hits

no spam was intended and the moderators of the forum can clearly id the isp address from each post and can pull mine if i bent any rules

albertwang16

this site will give you a good idea what it would look like..

http://www.carxccessory.com/bits-wd860a.html#

marKram
Car: Nissan Rogue SL FWD

I agree. Looks like spam. Regardless, why would anyone want to do this. The pictures look exactly what I would expect from the product description - that someone glued some coloured paper to my interior.

lozen13

I kinda like it

dflprd

I kinda like it too. The aluminum color I think might be the best to go with my bkack interior, but I'm not sure how well it will match the existing interior details. I think it is going to be a case of have to see it first. Time will tell.

Elton Noway
Car: 2009 Rogue SL FWD Phantom White Black Cloth

dflprd wrote:Does anybody have this installed? The site didn't have any actually photos of the interior with the new trim.
I realize this is an old thread but happened to stumble across this photo of Rouge dash showing the installed kit.

Leo2005

Personally I don't like it. It doesn't look like wood but it does look like a cheap fake plastic wood which I know you won't buy cheap. It is probably would look better in carbon fiber or brush aluminum or chrome dash like old VW Passat but this.....BTW MisterGib has a nice dash. I remember for sure he used a dash cover on top which looks great and helps prevent dash panels from heat. I think he has some sort of dash kit like wood also but I don't remember and he removed a pics. He is too busy on different forums right now with his pontiac soltice -> Sweet summer car.

Elton Noway
Car: 2009 Rogue SL FWD Phantom White Black Cloth

Leo2005 wrote:Personally I don't like it. It doesn't look like wood but it does look like a cheap fake plastic wood which I know you won't buy cheap. It is probably would look better in carbon fiber or brush aluminum or chrome dash like old VW Passat but this.....
Although I actually like the wood dash kits I don't care for the kit shown in the B&I photo I posted. The photo is showing full use of the largest wood dash kits available (i.e., a lot of pieces). I think it too much (i.e., over the top).

Kts are available with fewer number of pieces.

I also am not a fan of the wood color in the photo. However many of the Sherwood and B&I kits are made from "real wood" but then coated with a glossy urethane coating for protection and offer ease of cleaning... however... it can also give them a plastic appearance.

Here are the other colors options from B&I:

Return to “Rogue Forum”