Nissan Quest 2003, 3.5L wiring and color coding problem

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
abdulmumeen
Car: Nissan, Toyota, chevrolet, asia america and other cars mechanic

A customer brougth nissan quest 2003 3.5L engine to my workshop it was idling problem but when i diagonis it using lunch x43 i have codes P1122/P1126 throtle mot pwr i try to clear the code but remains change the throtle body and clear stil thesame, i check voltage on the throtle body but only one cable give 3v.
I also examine the throtle relay both inside the car and at the hood the two relay are fine but the earness cable E122 had been tampered with by other mechanic that the car was given to.
I trace all the cable on the trotle body to ecm and other like that but for Earness E122 i dont have color coding and any other manual that can tell me which cable is for which. Please i need color coding for that particular earness so that i will be able to fix the earness back the way it was from the manufacturer thanks

sx moneypit
Car: 2010 370Z
1986 Toyota MR2

This should help you out>http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/quest/
Welcome to NICO!

abdulmumeen
Car: Nissan, Toyota, chevrolet, asia america and other cars mechanic

I have download that manual and trace the cable but the color coding was not their.
The previous technician that work on the car mesh with the cavle that was why i was looking for the color coding to fix it [fbvideo]back[/fbvideo]

Return to “Quest Forum”