Nissan Qazana Crossover Concept at Geneva Auto Show

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
philipa_240sx

Nissan unveiled the new Qazana concept vehicle at the recent Geneva Auto Show:

From Nissan News Europe:Quote »Additionally, it was confirmed that a future Nissan vehicle based on the Qazana concept car will be manufactured at its Sunderland plant in the UK from 2010. Qazana is a small Crossover and has been conceived to challenge conventional wisdom about what buyers of small five-door cars should expect. Speaking of a future model for Europe inspired by Qazana, Mr Tavares confirmed: “I am pleased to announce that the production version of Qazana will be made in Europe at our world-class manufacturing facility in Sunderland, United Kingdom in 2010.” Qazana will reinforce Nissan’s position as a pioneer of Crossovers, building on the success of the Murano - now in its second generation - the Qashqai and recently introduced Qashqai+2.[/quote]Full press release:http://www.nissaneurope-newsbu...55070

Additional Photos:http://www.nissaneurope-newsbu...96931

Leo2005

Is this a car? Looks like a space ship to me.

philipa_240sx

No, it's just a concept car so far. Like all concepts, the designers have free reign to do whatever they can imagine. Many features will likely be toned down for a production vehicle.

Nissan did state they are planning on building a vehicle based on the Qazana in 2010.

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

I'll bet the RX8/Saturn back doors would make it to a production vehicle. The steering wheel size video screen? No way......fail!!

koukicody
Car: 93 Mazda Miata

hahahaha, it looks like that space ship sperm cell that Stewie was flying in a episode of Family Guy.

god, they better not make that.

Return to “Rogue Forum”