Nissan Pulsar C12 - where to run amp power through firewall

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
cooleb09
Car: Nissan Pulsar C12 2016

Hi

So, kinda a dumb newbie question, but I have a 2016 Nissan Pulsar c12 hatchback, and I am trying to plan out an amp/sub install - but I can't figure out how on earth I can actuall'y get a power line run from the engine bay to the interior without drilling into the firewall. To make this harder, seemingly this car doesn't exist online? According to google, the pulsar name was dropped everywhere but AU and the UK, but the europeans got the C13, wheras we have the C12, which is some kinda of frankenstined hybrid of the tiida (which is a different thing here), versa note and sentra in terms of finding where things are commonly/interior layout and trim. plus everything is 'backwards' because its RHD.

Because of this, I haven't been able to find anyone else who has installed an amp/run power into the cabin on this car, and I haven't been able to locate a useful location either.

Common locations on the above models that I have found via searching here/online are on the left side (drivers side?) and inline with the back of the wheel well exterior peice (normaly this is removed and the grommet is visible), however there is not suhc grommet either behind the glovebox or above the pedals - the only thing I see going in/out is the bonnet release cable, but based on what I am seeing and have read this isn't a useful grommet, just a tight sleave around the single cable as it goes through.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Has anyone run power through a car like this before? where else are good places to look for grommets on nissans? Or is my choice 'drill or not have a sub'.

I know that there must be *somewhere* with access, its just about finding where.

cooleb09
Car: Nissan Pulsar C12 2016

Update, I found it.

To the next person, You can just see it on the left side of the car, near the top of the engine bay, put your face sideways on the top of the engine and you can just see the loose wires.

This can be accessed by removing the glovebox (6 screws + some pulling), [Here is a picture of the loom-boot](https://imgur.com/a/lyYeBCV).

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”