Nissan Patents for the Cube (or so i think)

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
bourngooy88
Car: 1999 honda passport

so here are some patents i found while browsing around that i think might be for the cube. im not sure but it was quick browseing

Electric power steering system [U.S. Patents]

08/05/2008 11:36:00 AMMicropatent / Thomson ScientificPub. Number US7406373Appl. Data 10 20041104Applicant Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.Inventor(s) Kubota, MasahiroMouri, HiroshiTamasho, TadashiShirato, RyotaSonoda, TakayukiTitle Electric power steering systemAbstract An electric power steering system for an automotivevehicle, including a steering torque detecting device which detects a steeringtorque of a steering shaft. An electric motor is provided to generate an assisttorque for assisting a driver's steering effort required for steering thevehicle and a counter-assist torque for increasing the driver's steeringeffort. The assist torque and the counter-assist torque are applied to asteering mechanism. Additionally, a controller is provided to output a drivecommand to the electric motor in accordance with the detected steering torque.The drive command is for causing the electric motor to generate thecounter-assist torque when the detected steering torque is a transitionaltorque. and here is another

Vehicle front body structure [U.S. Patents]08/05/2008 11:33:00 AMMicropatent / Thomson ScientificPub. Number US7404596Appl. Data 11 20060202Applicant Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.Inventor(s) Miyata, DaizouUto, FumitakaTitle Vehicle front body structureAbstract A front body structure for a vehicle including: acowl box extending in a transverse direction of the vehicle and having a curvedshape with its central portion in the transverse direction of the vehiclesituated at a front end thereof; and a cowl top extension tying tops of struttowers, extending in front of the cowl box at a height substantially equal tothat of each of the tops of strut towers, and having a curved shape with itscentral portion in the transverse direction of the vehicle situated at a rearend thereof. The cowl top extension and the cowl box are connected to eachother at the central portions thereof.

but this is just in case you wanted to know

Return to “Cube Forum”