Nissan kicks off Rogue ad campaign during the season 2 premiere of NBC's Heroes

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
brettn
Car: 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited

Last year during Heroes, we saw a lot of the Nissan Versa, looks like this year it'll be the Rogue. "...In this one-of-a-kind deal, Nissan will use "Heroes" as the central hub of a multi-pronged marketing campaign for the launch of its new crossover vehicle, the Nissan Rogue. The campaign will kick off on the night of the "Heroes" season premiere, which will be exclusively sponsored by Nissan and broadcast with limited commercial interruption. To further enhance the viewer connection to the Rogue, the vehicle will be integrated into the premiere episode and driven by a main character." Full story here:http://www.thefutoncritic.com/...nbc02

coxcj
Car: 07 Versa SL HB Sapphire, conv pkg, audio pkg, sunroof, 5/07 mfg date, 6/2/07 purchase

Figures. I spend all this money on a Versa because Hiro told me to, and now I'm going to have to get a Rogue. I hope it's a character that I don't like. Maybe then I can keep out of the mind control.

originalstarlite

Nissan sent email yesterday about the Rogue, but it was puzzeling and valueless. Text Included the following:

Get ready for the all-new Nissan Rogue. It’s a whole new crossover from Nissanthat’s sure to be the perfect companion on your urban adventures. Maneuver through thecity with an ultrasmooth-shifting Xtronic CVT™ (Continuously Variable Transmission).* Conquer every corner or hill you encounter with an intuitive All-Wheel Drive system.* Sync up your Bluetooth®–enabled phone** and talk to your friends hands-free.* And since the city has its fair share of onramps and curves, we’ve given you the option of racing-inspired, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.* To be among the first to see exclusive photos and specs of the all-new Nissan Rogue, click below. Rogue. Street smarter.

There were several links included:One to get a brochure went to the Nissan Rogue mini-site where I had originally signed up (and got this email).

The other link was for more information and it went to the Nissan Rogue mini-site where I had originally signed up for information.

Wow! Who wrote this email???

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Yeah, I got the email too. Nothing on there that you can't read on http://www.nissanrogue.org tho. The only thing I am interested in finding at the moment is the price.

brettn
Car: 2002 Jeep Liberty Limited

I was all excited when I saw the email, I thought we were finally getting new info...

I just want to know the price and fuel economy numbers.

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

the Cheerleader needs a new ride?

Return to “Rogue Forum”