Nissan Juke in the news

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

FoxNews.com Reports: “You Will Be Hard-Pressed to Find a Car So Utterly Enjoyable to Drive Around in as the JUKE”

Since its introduction last fall, the highly innovative Nissan JUKE has had a remarkable effect on the nation’s toughest automotive critics. Known for their cynical response to anything out of their comfort zones, they have nonetheless been won over by the admittedly quirky JUKE – especially once they get behind the wheel.

Take FoxNews.com’s Gary Gastelu, who started his highly positive review of JUKE with some thoughts on its exterior styling: “Granted this “cute ‘ute” isn’t cute in the traditional sense, but like a Picasso, Kandinsky or your kindergartener’s work in Crayola, it is cutting edge in an irrationally exuberant sort of way. Look, you may not like it, but, believe me, you won’t ignore it. Hang around one long enough and it will eventually win you over like the frog prince it resembles, especially if you take the trouble to get inside.”

After praising other elements of the vehicle, including the advanced torque vectoring and I-CON systems, the writer made a surprising comparison to a much more costly Italian sports car: “Minor warts and all, you will be hard-pressed to find a car so utterly enjoyable to drive around in as the Juke, especially in its price range. A car hasn’t made me smile as much as this one did since the Ferrari 458 Italia – and that costs 10 times as much. It’s as if Nissan managed to capture the spirit of your first car, marry it to your dream car and put it in to a package that real people can actually afford. Simply put, the Juke is the embodiment of what car ownership is all about, and bless it for that.”

....but wait, there's more!

“Juke goes like stink when pushed, steers like a Mini Cooper, handles like a WRX and delivers nearly unlimited thrills when pushed hard. This drivetrain wouldn’t feel out of place in a sports car.” – Auto123.com

Another Auto123.com writer said in his article, “It’s fun and funky, and practical too; Nissan’s Juke has a lot to offer. Nissan has given automobile manufacturers the green light to be daring and playful in the design studio. The Juke is living proof – well perhaps empirical proof—that the “same old same old” is just that – old.”

As a compact SUV, the Juke has the dimensions of an economy car like the Versa, yet sits on 17-inch wheels and a raised suspension, making access easy. It also incorporates one of the most modern gasoline engines available today.” – CNET.com

The Juke is Nissan’s latest expressionistic do-anything tool. It’s for people who need more space than the Cube, the first asymmetric box on wheels, or people who can’t buy a Leaf because they don’t have a 220v line that stretches to their parking space outside their apartment.” – TFLCar.com

Abear
Car: Juke SV / 09 EX35 Journey / 04 350z Roadster

:yesnod Very nice! Yep, that's my car :dblthumb:

GRey1
Car: 2015 Gun Metallic SL AWD w/Tech
2011 Chrome Nissan Juke SV CVT-AWD

Nice!

srellim234
Car: 2007 silver Versa SL
hatchback w/CVT
(sold 08/2011)
2008 red Toyota Prius
(purchased 04/2016)

Proof positive that even FoxNews can get something right. Just don't expect them to do news.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

I like my Juke a lot. It's a great little car. It is VERY, VERY different to drive than my previous car.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”