Nissan Forgot My Subwoofer :(

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
enforce1

Hello all,

Just wanted to drop a line to all of you:

I have a 07 SL hatch, with the audio package. In my trunk is the appliance, complete with grill for the Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer. Long story short, I went to change a dead brake light and looked behind the grill.... No Subwoofer!

i went to the dealer and they are going to make it right, but check yours to make sure! Those of you with the audio package, is the subwoofer pretty decent? I never heard mine!

Knightro2
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Wow, someone in Mexico fell asleep on the quality control line apparently

enforce1

Knightro2 wrote:Wow, someone in Mexico fell asleep on the quality control line apparently

No doubt. The pre-inspection people at the dealer are the ones that really dropped the ball. I should have never gotten this car without the installed gear... installed.

2dr_sentra
Car: 1997 200SX SE-R, 2007 Versa SL 6spd

i never heard of an audio package with a sub

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

2dr_sentra wrote:i never heard of an audio package with a sub
Is an upgraded option, 8" RF sub.

Scuba Steve
Car: 2007 Nissa Versa 1.8SL Technology Pakage 6 Speed, Black

I'm very impressed with the factory stereo with the subwoofer (Tech pakage), my 1st car that I never had to upgrade to a aftermarket one. If you want shake rattle and rumble you might want to concider a aftermarket system. Take a Versa out for a test drive and play with the bass and treble and crank it up driving it on the hwy and in the parking lot and judge it for yourself. Everybody has there own preferences on sound etc.Goodluck

enforce1

Scuba Steve wrote:I'm very impressed with the factory stereo with the subwoofer (Tech pakage), my 1st car that I never had to upgrade to a aftermarket one. If you want shake rattle and rumble you might want to concider a aftermarket system. Take a Versa out for a test drive and play with the bass and treble and crank it up driving it on the hwy and in the parking lot and judge it for yourself. Everybody has there own preferences on sound etc.Goodluck
Thanks for the info. In all fairness, I am super happy with the audio quality that I have already... It shakes decently for a stock stereo. So, with a sub, unless the sub is of awful quality, I can't imagine wht harm could come from me having it.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”