Nissan Connect Software Update - 0151

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
howie411
Car: 2018 Rogue Hybrid

My Nissan Connect system on my 2018 Rogue got an update from 0150 or 0151 yesterday afternoon while connected to my home WIFI. Haven't noticed any differences yes and Nissan doesn't seem to post a change log. Hopefully it fixes some of the Nissan Connect issues I've been having though.

chunt5
Car: 2018 Rogue SV

I got a message on my screen today that a software update was available. I downloaded the software update in my driveway. My Rogue is connected to my home WiFi and I am assuming that is how is was done. I went from Version 140 to 149 and then to version 151 on the second update. The only change that I have noticed so far is the radio would always be on when I started the Rogue even if it was off when the Rogue was shut off. Now the radio is off when it is started if the radio was off when the Rogue was turned off. I am sure that there are other changes also.

Inetdesh
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue SL

Had couple of issues and both seems to be fixed with this update.
1. Android auto - Steering wheel control source selection doesn't move beyond Aux.
2. Mic - Other party can't hear clearly when passenger speaks

Inetdesh
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue SL

1. Issued fixed
2. Still having issue with passenger speaks over Mic. Taking to dealer again. Probably hardware issue

Return to “Rogue Forum”