Nissan Connect no longer E-mails vehicle health reports?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Flashfox
Car: 2018 Rogue SL Platinum

2018 Rogue SL - On my 2016 Rogue SL Nissan Connect would E-mail me monthly vehicle health reports.

Since I got this 2018 SL, I installed the current Android app and I am able to perform all of the functions. I activated all of the related functions in the car, app and on-line. Sending the data is authorized.

However, I never receive any E-mails and both the NC app and the on-line site say that there is no report yet, to wait.

It's been 4 months now. How long do I need to wait???

Inetdesh
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue SL

Same here. Never received health report. Going to email Nissan customer service about this and gonna check with dealership.

prj
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue. 2004 Nissan Titan

1st world problems.

Really guys? Some common sense and visual inspections go a long ways in owning a car.

Inetdesh

Please suggest to check further on this health report. Checked app settings, vehicle data collection, connectivity etc., All good but no health report yet.
Option given to us so I believe nothing wrong in expecting it.
In addition, remote lock/unlock, start/stop engine option also not working till date through Nissan connect app.
Its not something I'll be using in daily basis but wud like to test this technology.. :)

howie411
Car: 2018 Rogue Hybrid

So I got an email this morning with a Vehicle Health report. First time I've seen this and had the car since July.

Inetdesh

Same here. I have received the report first time after 5 months..

casperfun
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Indigo Blue

prj wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:17 am
1st world problems.

Really guys? Some common sense and visual inspections go a long ways in owning a car.
I'm an old fart and agree.

Just another way for the dealer to hook you in and get you in the service depth to make more money out of you.

Everything is always connected, no offense to y'all face book connected folks.

I am sure it's great for grandma and there is use for it.

But if your mechanically inclined and already here on the forum, you probably could skip it.

It's also ok to make sure it works. But make sure nissan connect is not straight to your wallet. Lol!

My health reports is the old fashion check engine light and my garmin gps on board code reader.

Oh yeah, my prehistoric Tpms sensors to help me make sure the Ole tires are inflated. :inoutgay:

Now back to my dinosaur cave. :poke:

Flashfox
Car: 2018 Rogue SL Platinum

LOL ... I am a techno-nut so I want to receive those alerts as I used to with my previous Rogue. I paid for it so I want it :-)

OK, this being said the problem is still there and >>Nissan Connect<< (not dealer) calls me every ~2 weeks to tell me that "they are still working on the problem". I now joke with the person about this (no insults though).

It's been like this since I bought this '18 Rogue SL Platinum and they >>still<< don't know what's going on (sigh). Everything is activated (checked with them) and works, but no updates. Nissan dealer has no clue and referred me to Nissan Connect service.

Question - I wonder if the head needs to be replaced and they are pushing back as it's an expensive device?

Not a deal breaker though, but "I paid for it so I want it" LOL

prj
Car: 2018 Nissan Rogue. 2004 Nissan Titan

You seriously paid for such non-sense?

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Bruh, just stop paying money for these >>Nissan Connect<< services. Its a total waste of money! Invest that money elsewhere man! Ford had a similar health report program but they killed it off recently (probably in 2016 or 2017).

Return to “Rogue Forum”