Nissan 300zx 2+2 1992 an

Nissan 300ZX technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
Jfar2019
Car: Nissan 300zx 2+2 1992 na

I was driving my car for about a month know and I ran out of gas coming back from work since my fuel pump doesn’t read correctly, I installed a new one, fuel filter checked the pump again and it has pressure, I check the gas regulator and dampener i changed them and the car started up with a couple taps of gas I left it running and It sounded normal no misfires at first it was sluggish but the engine got sucked in clean gas. It Was good I gave it gas and it was fine I did it again and then it just shut off i did check the aac and it was dirty full of Corrosion had one from another engine so I slapped it on, the t tube on the device to to come off when I pried the hoses off and well it set to oem so I put it on and still the car won’t start the engine light was on before the car shut off but I didn’t think much off it since I don’t have time to fix it at the moment. Not sure what else to do my ptu was simplified and relocated. So that couldn’t cause any problems either

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

1. Welcome to NICO.
2. Your post is very difficult to read without punctuation. Can you please list out what you've already done so we can eliminate things.
3. Try checking the FSM (see the link in my signature), it has great troubleshooting procedures.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Technical”