Nismo sways on a track model

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
idriveaTTz32
Car: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT

Jeff/ISH may kill me for beating him to it, but we installed some Nismo sways on his track model today. It was pretty easy, we had one bolt that had to be burned off and a couple of the front diffuser screws didnt survive the job, but all in all an easy job. We looked around and a few sites suggested removing one of the wheels or unlbotling the exhaust to get it done. We opted to unbolt the exhaust and it gave us enough play to get it out and in really easy. The front couldn't have been any easier.

The results you say...well just on driving impressions alone its made a huge change on turn in and throughout. Jeff will say that the car is almost boring now because of the nonexistent surprise of grip loss. His grip threshold is a lot higher now than what he was used to and its now more controllable.

This is his first suspension mod (not counting wheels and tires) and I think he may have the itch to go a little further with it now...NISMO coilovers in spring.

He's happy about the results (and the money he saved...~$150) and I'm all dirty because I took out my transmission today.

Ish
Car: Daytona Blue 350z Track

lol, was here to post this new info but I won't killya

car drives likes its on tracks! frikin awesome!!

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

Yeah, I got to drive a NISMO equiped 350 at a yokohama event about a mnth back..it's truely phenominal what a bit of tweaking does to a Z.

Good job man!

-Chet

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Nice!

Are you goting to take it to the track or autox?

Did you all take any pics of the swap?

It would be good for a write up on the upgrade.

idriveaTTz32
Car: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT

Jeff said he would like to get into auto-x next season and is even considering a nismo suspension. sorry no pics, it was a spur of the moment deal

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”