Nismo parts

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
smlive903
Car: Nissan Sentra SE 2.0

hey - for all you sentra owners out there

on the nissan canada site - there is a nismo section that has a list of mod parts

just curious

for the air intake part - i understand that it was intended for a QR25DE engine - but will it work on a SR20DE engine? or will all those parts be comatible with the SR?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Sr parts wont worek with the QR.

Try one of the sponsor banners on the right margins of the page plenty of guys carry Nismo parts there at great discounts too.

Please call as they likely wont carry your specialized part in catalog.

Fred...

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

smlive903 wrote:hey - for all you sentra owners out there

on the nissan canada site - there is a nismo section that has a list of mod parts

just curious

for the air intake part - i understand that it was intended for a QR25DE engine - but will it work on a SR20DE engine? or will all those parts be comatible with the SR?
Like Fred said, the QR parts aren't compatible with the SR. However, there are a million companies who make intakes for the SR. Nismo just isn't one of them.

Try Hotshot, Place Racing, or Injen. There are more out there, but those are the most popular. Place Racing is probably the best, but it may be hard to get your hands on one. The Hotshot is pretty readily available and is also pretty good.

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

I have the Injen and love it. Lots of guys run the AEM and Hotshot ones and enjoy those too. Get one, it's a great first mod .

What kind of Sentra do you have?

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”