nismo Frontier

Your stop for everything on Nissan's performance brand. Whether you're looking for info on the new Sentra NISMO concept, the GT-R NISMO, 370Z NISMO, or just some of the many NISMO branded parts - You're in the right place.
mdawg4x4
Car: 2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO CC 4X4
2011 Nissan Murano
2006 Nissan Sentra
1963 Nissan Patrol

Wish Nissan would bring back the nismo Frontier. Truck guys like performance also. Add 10hp over stock and special 2WD and 4WD suspension parts.
New in 2006

As it sits today.

Kompresshun
Administrator
Car: 2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4, 2017 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab 3.5L Ecoboost/10AT, 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Offroad 5AT

I personally wish they would bring back to NISMO Frontier too. I don't mind the PRO4X package either though.

Nice Frontier BTW! I just picked up a 2005 Pathfinder Offroad a few months ago and am loving it. Did you Plastidip the wheels? I really like how those look.

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

It would be especially cool to see the Frontier show back up in a NISMO guise that fits the theme of the new NISMO vehicles. I'd have a tough time not buying one.

I do like the PRO-4X trim a lot, however. Definitely a more rugged offroader than the current-gen Tacoma.

mdawg4x4
Car: 2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO CC 4X4
2011 Nissan Murano
2006 Nissan Sentra
1963 Nissan Patrol

Kompresshun wrote:I personally wish they would bring back to NISMO Frontier too. I don't mind the PRO4X package either though.

Nice Frontier BTW! I just picked up a 2005 Pathfinder Offroad a few months ago and am loving it. Did you Plastidip the wheels? I really like how those look.
Thanks. Yes PlastiDip. It needs to be redone since getting the BFG MTs mounted, but think I'll just wait til I get new wheels.
RicerX wrote:It would be especially cool to see the Frontier show back up in a NISMO guise that fits the theme of the new NISMO vehicles. I'd have a tough time not buying one.

I do like the PRO-4X trim a lot, however. Definitely a more rugged offroader than the current-gen Tacoma.
I would like to see the nismo beyond the PRO4X as far as performance. With my paint flaking, I would like to repaint similar to the new nismo look, white and gray and red stripe at the bottom with nismo red mirrors. Maybe even gray bedlined bumpers.

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

For some reason I didn't see your current picture when I looked at the thread yesterday. Your truck is SICK!!!

Return to “NISMO”