NICO Truck guys....I need some help

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
nsrZ32
Car: 90 300ZX TT, 78 280Z, 71 521 Pickup, 98 Sentra 2.0 SE, 02 Altima 3.5 SE, 01 Focus s2

I've had quite the string of bad luck lately and it turns out my truck I was going to use to tow to carlisle fell through. I've called everybody from U-haul to Enterprise Car Rental and nobody wants to rent me a truck to tow. And sadly, everyone I know owns cars. So...I've got the enclosed trailer rented already, the Z ready to go, and all my stuff for Carlisle setup, and no truck to get me there.

Does anyone on here have a truck that they would like to let me use? Does anyone on here want to go to the huge NICOFest in Carlisle PA in May? I'm more than willing to get you a spot in one of our hotel rooms, I'll get you a pass so that you can get into the event all weekend long, if you're from out of town and coming through to help you out I'll let you stay in the guest room at my house before we leave, I'll pay for fuel....whatever you want. I'm in a HUGE pinch here and the clock is ticking and my options have completely run out. Can anyone help?

The event is in Carlisle PA. The dates are : leaving early in the morning on the 4th and coming back late on the 6th. Check the link in my signature for more info.

Help out if you can

Big-Bird
Car: 2000 Xterra on 'Roids & 2004 Quest SL

Geez. If I lived closer I would do it myself, but it's too far for me.

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”